strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I would suggest to check out the videos section to see the showcase of the game that I'm willing to show. Will edit and make a video to post as well. Unless someone wants to do it for me... heh.
Keep your chin up!
They wouldn't be so upset if they didn't want to see more.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Sad that this game didn't release this month whereas a lot of top games are being release. Hope the new game would be good at least and the dev will fast track/priotize the next update for this game after the new game is release.

I love the dev past and present work but having two alternating projects isn't to my liking so I hope the dev prioritize finishing this first.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So the game is on hold or dead? The game is not that bad, the only thing that is a turn off is Diane dp (i wish we could make the other dude leave and have her only for us), but in the end is not that bad.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
So the game is on hold or dead? The game is not that bad, the only thing that is a turn off is Diane dp (i wish we could make the other dude leave and have her only for us), but in the end is not that bad.
On hold because dev got bored of working on it so he went to work on another game which is exactly the same. After he releases the demo for his new game he is going to resume working on this.

Reactions: AlexTorch

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
No is not abandoned he just pause it while he works on the new one then he will continue on FILF then I guess the one will be the last update and probable will come out on April 20 2020 and then we are going to bitch at him to continue on the new one once he impresses us with it, so the update will take place in about 4 months from now in the mean time go play your PS4 or Switch

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes