D

Deleted member 418623

128 days from last update and its just 68% so it will take almost 190 days for 100%.
that meen update will come out in February :unsure:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
128 days from last update and its just 68% so it will take almost 190 days for 100%.
that meen update will come out in February :unsure:
Well, no. His new game is 68%. FILF 0.12 is 0% at the moment.

(if you're talking about "Altered Destiny"... well, this thread is about FILF. So why do you keep talking about another game?)

Reactions: Abhai

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What is the latest version? Is it v.11?
See the title of the thread, and the OP. If you think there might be a newer version elsewhere, go to the OP and click his Patreon link.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Why start making another game when you didnt even finish the first one? This makes no sense whatsoever...

This game has so much potential and its good as milfy city.
The dev is notorious for working on different project at once and starting a new project out of the blue and maybe the dev just needs a bit of variety what he/she/it is doing

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I doubt we will see an update for the game in next 3 months.
Why start making another game when you didnt even finish the first one? This makes no sense whatsoever...

This game has so much potential and its good as milfy city.
Funny how the 3 big incest devs-ICSTOR,ICCreations and INCETON,all menage to anger the crowd this year.
Slowly moving my support from them to WVM,Big Citys Pleasures and Lunars Chosen,

Reactions: kajidiablo

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Streaming "Altered Destiny" Work

Going to start up streaming again now that I'm not working on anything TOO spoilery. Come join me if you have any questions

***Dev is streaming right now go to link to watch***

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes