Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
After playing this game I will die on the hill of "The MC's dick matters". This guy has one of the most pathetic, lifeless excuses for a piece. This is why Honey Select games are superior, the MCs in there are usually packing some serious firepower. Honey Select Chads > Daz Virgins.
You sure you're not into cock than pussy? Lot of guys on here seem to love huge cocks, and muti-race ones too. My friend, the way of the va-jay-jay may not be the path you seek.

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
You sure you're not into cock than pussy? Lot of guys on here seem to love huge cocks, and muti-race ones too. My friend, the way of the va-jay-jay may not be the path you seek.
Bro. That's like the worst defense you could possibly conjure up. If I'm gonna have a wank then I wanna be playing as a guy with a piece worth respecting. Much easier to get into it. There's not much variability in pussy cause there's not that much the devs can do aside from the most important thing, making the girls as hot as possible. I assure you I do not go "Look at that huge veiny dick" as I'm wanking away.

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
*Snigger* Yeah ya do.......... Pfffffffffffh=Mwahahaahar!

Now let me walk off into the sunset surrounded by sexy bitches. You just stay there looking at veiny cock mags and think about what you've done. Dirty, dirty, boy.... tsk!
Sexy bitches... dropping acid and hallucinating about what you wish you could have when in reality you're projecting your small dick energy onto other dudes. Top fucking kek, my dude.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Well, I guess with the dev's new wonder project there won't be any updates to FILF this year.:( I'm having flashbacks to the time the BB dev abandoned one of the most successful and profitable adult games in history to pursue a polished turd! ;)

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
Well, I guess with the dev's new wonder project there won't be any updates to FILF this year.:( I'm having flashbacks to the time the BB dev abandoned one of the most successful and profitable adult games in history to pursue a polished turd! ;)
But he accepts payments even though he didn't get past one game and the other in its infancy

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I sometimes think icstor is better than this guy. he at least doesn't have reputation of abandoning games
What games has ICCreations abandoned? Just one - IC in Paradise. That was because of the Great Patreon Incest Crackdown, and because he wanted to switch from RPGM to Ren'Py.

I don't see a "reputation of abandoning games". He's not Bright Sun Studios or Slonique.

D

Deleted member 1481465

What games has ICCreations abandoned? Just one - IC in Paradise. That was because of the Great Patreon Incest Crackdown, and because he wanted to switch from RPGM to Ren'Py.

I don't see a "reputation of abandoning games". He's not Bright Sun Studios or Slonique.
Have to agree, here.

I'm not happy about him suddenly switching projects because he's bored, or whatever the actual reason might be, but he hasn't *thus far* abandoned anything.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes