terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i think the dev has ADD. he abruptly ended and in some cases completely abandoned games in the past. i stopped supporting him when he just suddenly decided to end that paradise game.

Reactions: Dogmeat

DaPistash

Sep 19, 2016
Yeah didn't he ditch that Hotel Paradise game or was that the other dev who abandons his games?
For a while he was working on IC in Paradise and FILF simultaneously. But when Patreon cracked down on his content, he focused more on FILF since it was newer and easier to bring within Patreon's restrictions. It would've been more difficult with IC in Paradise, so I just assumed he focused on what was logistically easier and what had most peoples' attention. IIRC, everyone was pissed off that IC in Paradise was an RPGM game. Two legit reasons to abandon a project which never really took off. It's not like ICC is a serial project abandoner.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
For a while he was working on IC in Paradise and FILF simultaneously. But when Patreon cracked down on his content, he focused more on FILF since it was newer and easier to bring within Patreon's restrictions. It would've been more difficult with IC in Paradise, so I just assumed he focused on what was logistically easier and what had most peoples' attention. IIRC, everyone was pissed off that IC in Paradise was an RPGM game. Two legit reasons to abandon a project which never really took off. It's not like ICC is a serial project abandoner.
True indeed. The one thing I hated about his previous work though was his animations. Now don't get me wrong the actual angles and frames were amazing, it was the speed that was fucked up and wrong. Begging to be fucked hard and there's the mc fucking like a slug. The other guy who made Milfy City had the same problems with his games until MC where he picked up the speed to suit scenarios in animations.

Its much better in FILF, but he's still a ways to go.

Reactions: redevil70

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
After playing this game I will die on the hill of "The MC's dick matters". This guy has one of the most pathetic, lifeless excuses for a piece. This is why Honey Select games are superior, the MCs in there are usually packing some serious firepower. Honey Select Chads > Daz Virgins.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
True indeed. The one thing I hated about his previous work though was his animations. Now don't get me wrong the actual angles and frames were amazing, it was the speed that was fucked up and wrong. Begging to be fucked hard and there's the mc fucking like a slug. The other guy who made Milfy City had the same problems with his games until MC where he picked up the speed to suit scenarios in animations.

Its much better in FILF, but he's still a ways to go.
Check out the game The Visit by Stiglet if you want those speedy hard fucks.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
8.png
kbedroom.png screen_kimshome_frontyard_day_g.png screen_kimshome_backyard_day_g.png

"Altered Destiny" Progress Update 11/20/19

Hey everyone,
Another progress update on what I've been doing with Altered Destiny this week. I've been hard at work on creating more and more scenes that introduce new characters into the world. I've also spent a lot of time building a rather important location from the ground up. Something that will have limited use now, but will be a rather important location down the line, and even with limited us now, I rather avoid using a placeholder.
I do what I can to make every location feel unique from one another and easy to navigate, It takes some time to get everything as perfect as possible, but I'm very happy with the outcome of it all.
Overall, I want V0.1 to feel like a full chapter within the story. Something that includes big twists, ends at a cliffhanger, but has the feel of a satisfying ending for a V0.1 release. In order to do that, I have to get a rather large amount of content finished, more than my usual. Especially when making a world from the ground up. Either way, I'm very excited to get this out to you ASAP as I feel that you will very much enjoy it.
If you like "FILF" and you like "The Artifact", you'll love "Altered Destiny."

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes