yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
F.I.L.F. Seems to think Milfy City is a rival.
Milfy City is late, will F.I.L.F. be late?
I wish I had a better plan than that.

Please forgive me for being awkward because I can't speak English.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
why hasn't the dev provided an update on which game he'll focus on ?

is Altered Destiny worth it to leave FILF on the back burner?

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
why hasn't the dev provided an update on which game he'll focus on ?

is Altered Destiny worth it to leave FILF on the back burner?
I'm pretty sure he's said that he's focusing on Altered Destiny until the first release. Then he'll swap back and forth between the two after that until FILF is finished.

Reactions: Mormont

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I know he is the dev is know for not abandoning games, but truth be told i am kinda afraid at this moment. F.I.L.F. was/ is a great game he should have continued a bit more before switching between projects. Anyways fingers crossed, hopes he completes both.
he could complete it, you know ... just needs to get more time

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
D

Deleted member 1481465

This mostly happens because the devs don't put pen to paper and write out a story. I'm not talking Hemingway shit here, but a basic idea or where you want to start and where it is you want the story to go.

When they start introducing a fuck load or characters this is always the first sign that they're bored of the original cast and want to move on, but that just leads to every character being pointless. The other bad thing about not having a basic story down is that they then start taking requests from customers/followers and this is the worst fucking thing you can do because the customers/followers cannot thing outside of what general kinks them up. A good writer or creator or whatever can introduce you to shit you didn't even know you had a kink in.
I'm with you completely. It becomes a "make your own adventure" sort of deal where nothing flows or makes sense, and all it does is drag down the writer because they didn't have the foresight to make a simple overview.

Hell, even having a beginning and an end planned out is enough to start filling out little plot developments along the way.

Reactions: RealAhab
D

Deleted member 1816167

any estimated release date for his new game ?

His patreon page says "New content is released every ~ 2 months!". but there hasn't been any new content in ~4 months.

at this rate he will probably take 2-3 more months to release his new game. So i'm guessing april/may 2020 for next F.I.L.F update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chaughton22

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Lmao, why do you begin to work on other project while the first one isn't even complete? it's been nearly 5 months since the last update, in this amount of time he could have made at least 2 big updates at this game

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
classthree_09.png
kimlibrary_03.png silviaidle_dishes_02.png Progress_68%.png

"Altered Destiny V0.1" Progress Update 12/5/19

Hey everyone,
Been a little quiet the past couple of weeks. I'm still hard at work on trying to finish AD V0.1, the largest update I've done. I've gotten past a lot of major spoiler scenes so you'll finally see my start streaming work on a constant basis. (You can find my streaming page ).
Also, it's holiday time, so you'll see me post some holiday themed images sometime this month, but that'll be minimal as I am trying to spend as much time as I can on finishing up AD so that I may get back to multiple FILF updates! Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes