Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
...t's a Sandbox VN... press the left mouse button to visit locations and advance the text... it's no rocket science
Igrayu na androide a ne na kompe. Tak chto ya takzhe khotel uznat', kak igrat' v etu igru ... gde ya mogu nayti video o tom, kak pravil'no igrat' v etu igru?
I play on an android and not on a computer. So I also wanted to know how to play this game ... where can I find a video on how to play this game correctly

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Igrayu na androide a ne na kompe. Tak chto ya takzhe khotel uznat', kak igrat' v etu igru ... gde ya mogu nayti video o tom, kak pravil'no igrat' v etu igru?
I play on an android and not on a computer. So I also wanted to know how to play this game ... where can I find a video on how to play this game correctly
Well that's atleast some more information you shared... still the principle is the same as you just touch the screen as far as I understand it... unless you are unable to get the game running at all, than I can't help you

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
hi there.
anyone kind enough to share a copy of a working up-to-date Gallery unlocker mod?
I know the mod for the gallery unlocker has a separate page and all.. just trying my luck..
the file from mediafire is broken or damaged... the zip file contains nothing...

same goes in other sites.. they only have mediafire as the source link..

any help would be highly appreciated guys.
Thanks in advance.

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
True Story. Yaaaza thinks ICCreations will take 2 months to get out a F.I.L.F update. I mean, come on Dude, are you really a F95 member ? How can you be so unfamiliar with this legend's work speed? LMAO.
Alright you're right there, I might be a little over-optimistic

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Well that's atleast some more information you shared... still the principle is the same as you just touch the screen as far as I understand it... unless you are unable to get the game running at all, than I can't help you
bro do you know how the episode went? I got a cake recipe from Audrey but I don’t know what to do to make a cake .. what is the recipe for a cake?
I don’t understand this recipe .. what should be done there? can you help?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
people how to make a cake? I have a recipe from Audrey, but I don't know how to make a cake .. tell me how to make it (((
If I remember correctly, you need to ask someone (ingame) who actually knows how to make cake.
Check the walkthrough.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes