Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
agree also seeing sam and MC webcom pregnantt sex and it becomes family herm much like dream scene in the begining
If anyone HAS to get pregnant, I hope it won't be the main girls, but one of the side characters. If it has to be someone from the family, make it Auntie.

Reactions: Nerttu

Shieldwall

Aug 11, 2021
The dev recently shared an update on his other game. He said that he still needs to finish a few scenes before he will get back to FILF again. Finally...

I basically need to do this last Natalie scene, the last Perl scene, and two others before I have all the content ready for release. I'll then move back onto FILF content for a good bit. Thank you and I hope you have a good weekend!
https://f95zone.to/threads/altered-destiny-v0-04b-iccreations.46615/post-7394847

Feb 17, 2018
"F.I.L.F." 1800 likes / "Altered Destiny" 400 likes on F95. I think that should make the developer think... When will he work on the game again in 2050? It happens the same as in the case of the game "Milf City" from what I see. Sad... ,"F.I.L.F." it is a game much better then "Altered Destiny". I think it would attract many more Patreon's if they continued to develop "F.I.L.F.". In the end, it's the developer's choice...

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Big sad. Vastly prefer this game over other specially the character designs. I am scared to play Dev's another game because there's no promises that he'll abandon or put on hold that one too just like this one and move on to new one.

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes