iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I wanted to ask why the updates began to take so long? they used to come out faster
Just one of those things where people complain that an update is too short and i'm lazy, but now it's that the updates take too long and I'm lazy so it's a lose lose situation. That and that I've now went from creating content 7 days a week throughout the day to being more healthy and taking a day or two a week to do smaller work through the day and having some time to myself. Just being a bit greedy I guess? Heh

When I do work on FILF though, it's constant complaints and hate, but then the same people complain when I don't work on it. It is interesting heh

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Just ignore it. Otherwise you'll fall foul of reacting like last time and deactivate your account here. Which would be a shame as you've got a large fanbase here who really appreciate your work. Both games you're working on I enjoy a lot.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Just ignore it. Otherwise you'll fall foul of reacting like last time and deactivate your account here. Which would be a shame as you've got a large fanbase here who really appreciate your work. Both games you're working on I enjoy a lot.
Oh yeah, don't worry. I now hope for haters to reply to my game's post. They inadvertently HELP me by giving my content more views.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just one of those things where people complain that an update is too short and i'm lazy, but now it's that the updates take too long and I'm lazy so it's a lose lose situation. That and that I've now went from creating content 7 days a week throughout the day to being more healthy and taking a day or two a week to do smaller work through the day and having some time to myself. Just being a bit greedy I guess? Heh

When I do work on FILF though, it's constant complaints and hate, but then the same people complain when I don't work on it. It is interesting heh
Sounds like a neverending flow of joy and happiness.

If all parties complain at the same volume, you did a good job :)

Reactions: iccreations

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
How exactly have I been leading people on? I've done exactly what I said I'd do. I've said constantly that I'll be working on multiple FILF updates after AD V0.05. People have different preferences, everyone likes different things. Some people want FILF updates and I've said constantly that I'll give it to them, but you gotta at least stop ignoring facts to push your agenda my dude
I am just saying that there will be multiple updates to other games like WVM, A Family Venture, Secret Summer, Photo Hunt and many more before you actually decide to release an update to this game.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I am just saying that there will be multiple updates to other games like WVM, A Family Venture, Secret Summer, Photo Hunt and many more before you actually decide to release an update to this game.
I’m unsure what that has to do with anything

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I’m unsure what that has to do with anything
self explanatory dude. Either you do an update for the game or just man up and abandon it. I mean seriously the DEV for Secret Summer has been working on 2 games and has been able to put out multiple updates for both in the time that you have been able to put out 1 for this game. Think about that.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
self explanatory dude. Either you do an update for the game or just man up and abandon it. I mean seriously the DEV for Secret Summer has been working on 2 games and has been able to put out multiple updates for both in the time that you have been able to put out 1 for this game. Think about that.
You obviously don't know the difference between the words "on hold" and "abandoned" are. If I say that FILF will be worked on after V0.05 of AD, then that is what will happen. You obviously won't accept a definition as a truth so there isn't a discussion to be had here.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
You obviously don't know the difference between the words "on hold" and "abandoned" are. If I say that FILF will be worked on after V0.05 of AD, then that is what will happen. You obviously won't accept a definition as a truth so there isn't a discussion to be had here.
Looking forward for it. This game has a soft spot on my heart...

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
It's rather obvious you don't. Thanks for the bumped post though!
What cracks me up about the attitude of some people on here is that they love something you created so much that they're angry at you for not having more of it. I mean, I can understand being pissed at a creator who's stringing fans along by pretending an on-hold game isn't on hold, or a dead game isn't dead, but everyone knew the status of FILF months ago when you put it on hold to work on AD. I want to jerk off to FILF as much as anyone, but I'm not angry that I can't yet, because that would just be weird...

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020

My dude, it's why there are few game creators on here that bother to finish stuff. I started my game and just dropped it because people who didn't even try it out bitched about how it was going. This forum is full of freeloaders who complain that you don't work fast enough, or you work too fast and the quality sucks. They complain about bugs they can't even describe, which they only saw on another post and followed along. They complain about the content being not exactly what they like .. the MC is too old, too young, too skinny, too fat, has a too small dick, a too big dick. The characters are ugly, too big of boobs, not big enough boobs, too fat, too thin. They story isn't good enough, didn't take the direction I wanted it to, or even HAS a story. The buttons are too hard to click, they have to read something, they have to make two clicks instead of one, there aren't cheats, they can't just have the finished game for them to jerk it to, or they DO have the finished game and it took too long or not long enough. Then they don't even pay for the FREE game and still bitch. I'm with you after trying to get my stuff to do anything on here ... and to top it all off, one of these people .. who wasn't even on my patreon ... sent a complaint about my content and got me shut down on there completely, because I didn't do what they liked. It's a no win bitch fest on this site, for a bunch of freeloaders who don't appreciate just how much work this is to get done at all. But don't take any time off, or YOU'RE the greedy one for asking people to contribute to your patreon and not getting them free stuff fast enough. Do you dude. I liked the last update on your game and I look forward to the next one. I'm also liking your work on AD as well. So keep it up.

For everyone who gets butthurt about my response ... keep it to yourself. I'm sure you won't have any intelligent responses that make sense, just complaints. When you get ready to type them ... think about why you're part of the problem and not helping at all.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

The ignore button is your friend. its just a shame it isn't more prominant, would be nice it showed up on each post next to the Like button.

pagasus

Dec 30, 2017
I personally don't enjoy working on FILF very much. If I could, I'd drop it as I find enjoyment working on stuff that I find enjoyable. I will work on FILF though because some people ask for it. If you think it's because of some kind of "sponsor" I could just drop it if it makes you feel better.

Edit: I will be working on multiple FILF updates once AD V0.05 is out though.
If you don't enjoy with FILF, I hope you can complete game next update, so you can focus on AD.
(You don't get me wrong I respect you and I love FILF, I'm just scared of it being abandoned.)

pussyboiiii8

Oct 29, 2020
If you don't enjoy with FILF, I hope you can complete game next update, so you can focus on AD.
(You don't get me wrong I respect you and I love FILF, I'm just scared of it being abandoned.)
he just said its not abandond fucktard, people enjoy different stuff like AD instead of filf. I personally like filf more but if he said he is going to work on it after AD update it means he is going to so people need to stop bitching about how long its taking and maybe try to go make a game thereself.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
I personally don't enjoy working on FILF very much. If I could, I'd drop it as I find enjoyment working on stuff that I find enjoyable. I will work on FILF though because some people ask for it. If you think it's because of some kind of "sponsor" I could just drop it if it makes you feel better.

Edit: I will be working on multiple FILF updates once AD V0.05 is out though.
Quick question, man. I'm currently playing F.I.L.F. (V. 0.13.3) as we speak. I have 21/25 progress with Melissa, but the most recent walkthrough only goes to V. 0.12, and I don't know what to do now, as there's no hints in-game about that. I'm waiting for the "grand finale" with her, as a certain list here on the forum here says is there. But do I have to finish some tasks in other questlines for that to open, like in Cherry's questline, when Aubrey took my VIP card away? Or will she never do THAT with him, when they're both aware of it happening? (Or does the list have it wrong, and is referring to when they cuddled in bed together?)

(Playing the game patched, by the way.)

Edit:
Nevermind, figured it out... ;) (y)

Last edited:

S4nd M4n

Nov 7, 2021
My Suggest is follow style of NLT, Finish your current game (FILF) after that you can continue your next game (AD).
Good for your focus of your work...

thats the way and its up to you...

too long waiting my Melissa, i miss Melissa you know... Au Auuuuu :cry:

violent

Mar 3, 2019
In 2019 I was contributing to you via Patreon. I contributed a total of $50 to you between March & July. That's the same amount as a mainstream game release. I paid you as much as a mainstream game release and from the time I started to today, you've released two updates that would represent maybe 20 minutes of time if you're not counting all the dialogue and grinding.

No one believes you're going to finish this game. All your "not yet implemented" features in the game currently wouldn't get added by the end of this decade at the rate you're going. If you want to change that perception, stop working on that game that no one asked for and finish this one first.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
In 2019 I was contributing to you via Patreon. I contributed a total of $50 to you between March & July. That's the same amount as a mainstream game release. I paid you as much as a mainstream game release and from the time I started to today, you've released two updates that would represent maybe 20 minutes of time if you're not counting all the dialogue and grinding.

No one believes you're going to finish this game. All your "not yet implemented" features in the game currently wouldn't get added by the end of this decade at the rate you're going. If you want to change that perception, stop working on that game that no one asked for and finish this one first.
I’ve been transparent about what I’m doing every month since the day I started creating content, But thanks for the thread bump! It does help me out!

also when I read a book, it’s never enough content when you remove all the words. No pretty pictures ;)

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
My Suggest is follow style of NLT, Finish your current game (FILF) after that you can continue your next game (AD).
Good for your focus of your work...

thats the way and its up to you...

too long waiting my Melissa, i miss Melissa you know... Au Auuuuu :cry:
This is likely what will happen. FILF's story has mostly been finished, but needs some post lewd content obviously (aside from Aubrey). Story is a shell of what it was supposed to be as it was originally intended for RPG Maker style game and quickly splat together while learning renpy. People enjoy it though, for the models obviously. So I'll create content for it, and finish it. I'll get boring quickly, but I'll power through I guess. Looking forward to all the hate I'll get once new content is out. You know, the normal stuff. :p But it IS easier work, I don't actually have to think of a coherient story as long as lewd content is present so I can be way more chill

Jun 12, 2020
This is likely what will happen. FILF's story has mostly been finished, but needs some post lewd content obviously (aside from Aubrey). Story is a shell of what it was supposed to be as it was originally intended for RPG Maker style game and quickly splat together while learning renpy. People enjoy it though, for the models obviously. So I'll create content for it, and finish it. I'll get boring quickly, but I'll power through I guess. Looking forward to all the hate I'll get once new content is out. You know, the normal stuff. :p But it IS easier work, I don't actually have to think of a coherient story as long as lewd content is present so I can be way more chill
When do you anticipate the next release to be?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes