iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
When do you anticipate the next release to be?
I mean this is asked every single day and whenever I break down to answer and get it wrong it's met with hate so I can't answer that. People will hold it against me no matter how much I beg for them to take it with a grain of salt. But what I will say is the first update is mostly to fill in the "future update" options so I'll regularly release them as they are quicker and easier

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I mean this is asked every single day and whenever I break down to answer and get it wrong it's met with hate so I can't answer that. People will hold it against me no matter how much I beg for them to take it with a grain of salt. But what I will say is the first update is mostly to fill in the "future update" options so I'll regularly release them as they are quicker and easier
Take your time,when you're ready to release it I'll be waiting.

Jun 12, 2020
Ok cool. Appreciate your prompt response though. I'll play the game and will wait for your updates anyhow.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Don't listen to the haters, man. And I'm sorry to hear how you feel about working on the game, like it's more of a chore, rather than being passionate about creating something. As an artist and musician, I know what it's like to try to just power through and do some work, when you're not really inspired. Not so much when it comes to my music, but I also write and "draw" digitally, you know, using Photoshop, or something like it. Not saying I'm as good as the Summertime Saga creator (DarkCookie) at that, but I'm decent at it. Besides, this is a "pirate" forum, and they're getting the game for free, so what the F are they complaining about?!!!

Not to mention the fact that you are the dev, which just makes it rude, to be so demanding and annoying. And while the game isn't like great or something, (in my humble opinion) I've definitely played worse. Dark Neighborhood and Family At Home comes to mind, either because of visuals, UI, or other issues. I stopped playing Family At Home after 5 or 10 minutes, because it looked so bad visually, and the writing was terrible. And your game, is not like THAT. So don't listen to the morons who bug you for answers, or throw sh*t at you, and follow your own way.

On another note, the writing in F.I.L.F. definitely has some room for improvement, grammatically speaking. Don't know if that's due to the patch or not, but I see a lot of mix-ups with 'Your' versus 'You're', and sometimes a whole word missing from a sentence, and quite a few other mistakes here and there. Now I know that could be due to you possibly not being a native speaker of english, (Or just writing too fast) but I'm not a native english speaker myself (northern european), but quite fluent in english, as you can see. And I used to work as a Mod on two different large YouTube channels, and the people from USA or the UK, a lot of times had the worst english among us Mods.

So if you ever want help with the writing, just DM me, and we'll work something out. Best of luck moving forward with your work, and thank you for creating the game. Best regards, from Tico.

pagasus

Dec 30, 2017
he just said its not abandond fucktard, people enjoy different stuff like AD instead of filf. I personally like filf more but if he said he is going to work on it after AD update it means he is going to so people need to stop bitching about how long its taking and maybe try to go make a game thereself.
How many lessons have we learned? When developers are bored with the games they create.

For example, ICSTOR once asked him to finish the game. or want to keep updating Most people choose to continue updating in exchange for a longer duration. Finally, when the developer is not really happy with it. He chose to abandon it. and then pay attention to his new game.

PS. I think it's better to let him do what he loves. Instead of having to put up with things that have lost interest.

violent

Mar 3, 2019
I’ve been transparent about what I’m doing every month since the day I started creating content, But thanks for the thread bump! It does help me out!

also when I read a book, it’s never enough content when you remove all the words. No pretty pictures ;)
NO. You gave no indication at the time I was contributing to you that you were going to stop doing it and start working on a game that no one asked for instead. I would not have paid you anything if you had. You just decided out of nowhere to start another game without finishing the one in progress, that is why I stopped contributing.

Unless you prove me wrong by stopping on the other game and finishing this one, you're not going to finish this one. Prove me incorrect.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
NO. You gave no indication at the time I was contributing to you that you were going to stop doing it and start working on a game that no one asked for instead. I would not have paid you anything if you had. You just decided out of nowhere to start another game without finishing the one in progress, that is why I stopped contributing.

Unless you prove me wrong by stopping on the other game and finishing this one, you're not going to finish this one. Prove me incorrect.
This is 100% incorrect. Sorry, but I make progress updates on what I'm working on and what I plan to work on next multiple times a month. I make posts on substar, patreon and on my discord along with any messages I receive from basically anywhere. What did you think I did when I made sneak peek posts, progress report and so on? I've NEVER done anything you claim You should stop lying to push your narrative.

Either way, you are just an alt account, likely by someone who I already had blocked on this account trying to cause drama, so I'll go ahead and block this one to.

Again, thanks for the post bump! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Darkclones

violent

Mar 3, 2019
Also funny how you're now making that promise after I brought it up. Now that I've mentioned it, you're going to try to draw this out by promising these features so you can string people along a bit more before having to get around to working more on advancing the story toward anything close to your opening dream sequence.

You're not going to finish this game. End of story.

violent

Mar 3, 2019
This is 100% incorrect. Sorry, but I make progress updates on what I'm working on and what I plan to work on next multiple times a month. I make posts on substar, patreon and on my discord along with any messages I receive from basically anywhere. What did you think I did when I made sneak peek posts, progress report and so on? I've NEVER done anything you claim You should stop lying to push your narrative.

Either way, you are just an alt account, likely by someone who I already had blocked on this account trying to cause drama, so I'll go ahead and block this one to.

No, you did not. Out of nowhere you decided to sideline this game and start working on a new one. No warning until you decided to do it.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I actually like both of the devs vns and this one is nearing the end anyway maybe getting Aubrey fully on board, origies, pregnancies, a couple more sex scenes with Melissa. I'm not sure how far the actual story can go or what else people are expecting.

Reactions: iccreations

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019

When FILF 0.14?

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
The problem on here is all developers get tarred with the same brush...Ive done it myself ....become a patreon of different games invested time and money into it then bang its abandoned...come up with some excuse like the budgie died.....pocket the money..and fuck off.....then do it again.....so all developers that are honest and put a game on hold for whatever reason are slated.....So you can't win...the bad apples spoil it for everyone....

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Story is a shell of what it was supposed to be as it was originally intended for RPG Maker style game and quickly splat together while learning renpy.
I bet. Let's see, aunt is a stripper, cousin and sister are cam models, and hot AF, single mom works as a masseuse who was hired only for her good looks, her asshole boss was very explicit about that... what can we expect to see next ??:rolleyes: Most probably a boring fuckfest where the MC only jacks off like a good lil retard while the women in his life are fucked left and right like the cheap sluts they were probably intended to be.

IIRC, Naomi even bragged about fucking Melissa in the ass and her enjoying it soo much while the MC was only at the affectionate (ass) kissing phase with her, so there's your lil hint of what the story could've been... then again, you wouldn't have so many patrons if u actually went down that path, right ?? Glad you didn't go full NTR on us, despite the obvious hints.;)

Looking forward to all the hate I'll get once new content is out.
Not to be that kinda guy, but don't you think that the ppl who throw negative comments at you have a good reason to do that ?? Maybe they really enjoy playing the game and want to see what happens next with their favorite women, ever think about that ?? Considering what you said, you could've finished F.I.L.F by now and focused on AD afterward. That way, you could've avoided all the negative comments/critique and have another completed game under your name.

Also, AD isn't that much better than F.I.L.F, and personally, I prefer the F.I.L.F LIs to those of AD, especially after the stunt a certain female best friend pulled.

No one believes you're going to finish this game.
Sadly, that seems more and more like a possible scenario. Hope we're both wrong, but we do know another guy who quickly got bored of his games but was always fresh and more than ready to get his paycheck.

Unless the dev starts releasing an insane amount of content every update, which is impossible to believe, seems this game is unofficially abandoned till proven otherwise.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I bet. Let's see, aunt is a stripper, cousin and sister are cam models, and hot AF, single mom works as a masseuse who was hired only for her good looks, her asshole boss was very explicit about that... what can we expect to see next ??:rolleyes: Most probably a boring fuckfest where the MC only jacks off like a good lil retard while the women in his life are fucked left and right like the cheap sluts they were probably intended to be.

IIRC, Naomi even bragged about fucking Melissa in the ass and her enjoying it soo much while the MC was only at the affectionate (ass) kissing phase with her, so there's your lil hint of what the story could've been... then again, you wouldn't have so many patrons if u actually went down that path, right ?? Glad you didn't go full NTR on us, despite the obvious hints.;)
You seem to have missed all the interesting story advances, where you fuck the aunt in front of her lover whom wants you to impregnate her... or how you fucked your cousin in front of a camera women in all her orifices.
Let alone saveing your sister and makeing her want to bang your brains out before long.
Both the Mother and Sister are likely one Update behind before askeing to be part of the Harem.
You even banged your old classmate (whom is the 2nd stripper if you forgot) and let's not talk about Cherry or your moms friend and colluege.
Oh right... we also banged the Mayor... not many Women left unfucked in the game now

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
You seem to have missed all the interesting story advances, where you fuck the aunt in front of her lover whom wants you to impregnate her... or how you fucked your cousin in front of a camera women in all her orifices.
Let alone saveing your sister and makeing her want to bang your brains out before long.
Both the Mother and Sister are likely one Update behind before askeing to be part of the Harem.
You even banged your old classmate (whom is the 2nd stripper if you forgot) and let's not talk about Cherry or your moms friend and colluege.
Oh right... we also banged the Mayor... not many Women left unfucked in the game now
So, just like real life then? :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
You seem to have missed all the interesting story advances
Nah, you seem to have missed the "what if" factor in my comment. The dev said the story was supposed to play out differently in the RPG Maker (1st version) than it did in the RenPy version, I quoted that specific part of his statement in my previous comment, and I just pointed out some potential things that could've happened since he said the story was supposed to be something differently than it is.

you fuck the aunt in front of her lover whom wants you to impregnate her
Well, it's not like the mayor forced her to spread her legs for the MC and Aubrey 'accepted' it coz she likes to be in her good graces, his masculinity was enough to make her wanna be his bitch, amirite ??;) And the part about impregnating her was just dirty talk, what kinda sane woman, especially a stripper and single mom like Aubrey, would let a stranger knock her up just coz a rich slut wants that ??

Samantha acted like a bitch towards the MC since he came back, so making the MC play white knight and save her with the power of his manliness and magical dick was the easy (lazy) way to make her spread her legs for him. And like I said, while MC was complimenting and kissing Melissa's ass for a kiss on the cheek, Naomi fucked her in the ass and even shoved it in his face, so it's not hard to figure out what would've happened if other fuckers were in the pic.

Guess banging two strippers you generously spent good money on must be some serious achievement nowadays.

Oh right... we also banged the Mayor
The MC, her secretary, and fuck knows how many others. If I'm not mistaken, she even said something about being a slut in college, but I'm not sure. Still call that an achievement ??:LOL: An achievement would've been to fuck her and make her go crazy on MC's dick in front of her asshole husband who wanted to fuck Melissa, or at least that's what an achievement sounds like to me, but to each their own.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes