Feb 17, 2018
Sad to hear that this game is abandoned hopefully something sparks in their brain again

Here's to hoping :coffee:

Oh, it is not abandoned, it is on hold for only a year...
My opinion is that if you put a game on hold, you don't really have to ignore it completely for a long time. If you do this, the interest of the players will decrease a lot, in addition another disadvantage of a game you haven't played in over a year, you'll have to start over because you forget the story... He could have worked on it a little in his spare time and upload a picture every 2-3 months to show interest in continuing the project. Needless to say that more than half of the on hold projects are eventually abandoned. I noticed that everyone who put a games on hold makes this mistake and completely ignores old projects... Because of this, inclusive the developers lose interest in continuing them. I hope this game to not be abandoned in the end, like many other good games that were eventually abandoned.

AlKw21644411682.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kcaldw

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My opinion is that if you put a game on hold, you don't really have to ignore it completely for a long time. If you do this, the interest of the players will decrease a lot, in addition another disadvantage of a game you haven't played in over a year, you'll have to start over because you forget the story... He could have worked on it a little in his spare time and upload a picture every 2-3 months to show interest in continuing the project. Needless to say that more than half of the on hold projects are eventually abandoned. I noticed that everyone who put a games on hold makes this mistake and completely ignores old projects... Because of this, inclusive the developers lose interest in continuing them. I hope this game to not be abandoned in the end, like many other good games that were eventually abandoned.

View attachment 1643340
Sometimes it's the other way around though.
Devs put games on hold because they are tired by it, yet don't want to abonden it yet.
They work on something else and return once they have settled down abit more and have some new motivation to continue the game.
I just hop this is the case here... atleast the Dev didn't show signs like ICSTor before him

Feb 17, 2018
He's bouncing between making two games, so he is definitely not like ICSTOR.
He's bouncing,but he hasn't worked for one of the games in a year... If he still wants to work at the first game, I think its time to make at last a single update after that much time. Otherwise I personally start to see him as ICSTORE... It's starting to look like the first game he keep it just because the sponsors liked it, not because he would like to work on it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budman59

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
He's bouncing,but he hasn't worked for one of the games in a year... If he still wants to work at the first game, I think its time to make at last a single update after that much time. Otherwise I personally start to see him as ICSTORE... It's starting to look like the first game he keep it just because the sponsors liked it, not because he would like to work on it again.
I personally don't enjoy working on FILF very much. If I could, I'd drop it as I find enjoyment working on stuff that I find enjoyable. I will work on FILF though because some people ask for it. If you think it's because of some kind of "sponsor" I could just drop it if it makes you feel better.

Edit: I will be working on multiple FILF updates once AD V0.05 is out though.

Last edited:

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
I personally don't enjoy working on FILF very much. If I could, I'd drop it as I find enjoyment working on stuff that I find enjoyable. I will work on FILF though because some people ask for it. If you think it's because of some kind of "sponsor" I could just drop it if it makes you feel better.

In the 0.13 sex scene with Mel was ruined cause of bad lighting and camera views. Next update like see Melissa content in the hotel. Sex scene, vaginal or anal or better both by choice.

pussyboiiii8

Oct 29, 2020

when will ad v0.5 be out

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020

I don't know why people have a problem with that scene but for me I love that scene, as long as MC dick in Meli pussy ''I love it'' :p

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

View attachment 1643340
Yeah I don't won't it to be abandoned either but we will probably see an update when ICSTOR finally gets off his dead ass and updates MILFY CITY. Oh wait that will never happen.

Major Winters

Feb 22, 2022
Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good to get a person started in the VN world ;-) Also, does "Onhold" here also really actually mean "abandoned"? A few times I tried to play a VN, but then the story content just stops and there are/were no updates. That is SO frustrating....!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good to get a person started in the VN world ;-) Also, does "Onhold" here also really actually mean "abandoned"? A few times I tried to play a VN, but then the story content just stops and there are/were no updates. That is SO frustrating....!
Yes and it`s ON HOLD NOT ABANDONED !!!!!!

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
This game should be listed as abandoned considering that the Dev deems his other game Altered Destiny is more important to get updated more than this game. I've played both games and I must say that between the 2 this game is far better and has the greatest potential. But again this game hasn't had an update in a year so apparently someone just needs to put a fork in it and say that this game is done. It's sad but it needs to happen considering the DEV apparently doesn't care about this game or there would be at least some kind of update instead of leading people on like ICSTOR did with MILFYCITY.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
This game should be listed as abandoned considering that the Dev deems his other game Altered Destiny is more important to get updated more than this game. I've played both games and I must say that between the 2 this game is far better and has the greatest potential. But again this game hasn't had an update in a year so apparently someone just needs to put a fork in it and say that this game is done. It's sad but it needs to happen considering the DEV apparently doesn't care about this game or there would be at least some kind of update instead of leading people on like ICSTOR did with MILFYCITY.
How exactly have I been leading people on? I've done exactly what I said I'd do. I've said constantly that I'll be working on multiple FILF updates after AD V0.05. People have different preferences, everyone likes different things. Some people want FILF updates and I've said constantly that I'll give it to them, but you gotta at least stop ignoring facts to push your agenda my dude

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
How exactly have I been leading people on? I've done exactly what I said I'd do. I've said constantly that I'll be working on multiple FILF updates after AD V0.05. People have different preferences, everyone likes different things. Some people want FILF updates and I've said constantly that I've given it to them, but you gotta at least stop ignoring facts to push your agenda my dude
I wanted to ask why the updates began to take so long? they used to come out faster

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes