Kaeris

May 13, 2017
So anyone knows if the game is done/near the end? A Steam page was created for it apparently not early access, will release next week and it says " This version will include everything up to version 1.0 "

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
99.png

V0.14 Progress Report - 4/1

Hey everyone,
Although it is April Fools day, I just want to make it clear this isn't an April fools joke of some kind, heh.
I've started scene work on the V0.14 update. With the combined poll on both patreon and substar, Melissa took the gold and I'm now focusing on filling in the repeatable scenes with her character. Once I do finish up on those handful of scenes, I'll put up another vote for one more main character to work on before a release.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How about everyone BUT Melissa? She was already the main target in what happened in the past. If she was optional, I would have skipped her content.
I guess everyone has his own tastes :)

Just do your thing, don't listen to us whiners :p

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 1734286

Hey everyone,
Although it is April Fools day, I just want to make it clear this isn't an April fools joke of some kind, heh.
I've started scene work on the V0.14 update. With the combined poll on both patreon and substar, Melissa took the gold and I'm now focusing on filling in the repeatable scenes with her character. Once I do finish up on those handful of scenes, I'll put up another vote for one more main character to work on before a release.
Oh nice, one of the best milfs around. I tried playing altered destiny, got bored

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
How about everyone BUT Melissa? She was already the main target in what happened in the past. If she was optional, I would have skipped her content.
I guess everyone has his own tastes :)

Just do your thing, don't listen to us whiners :p
I would Agree with you, since fair is fair, but the scene we got with her was ass. Great Build-up but really, really poor angles. It's not suprise ppl want more with her.

Reactions: ManInTheBlack

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
View attachment 1734286

Hey everyone,
Is that anal scene? Like to see Samantha peeping them :)

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
View attachment 1734286

Hey everyone,
What exactly is going on in this picture.
I really don't understand

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes