Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, it's not like the mayor forced her to spread her legs for the MC and Aubrey 'accepted' it coz she likes to be in her good graces, his masculinity was enough to make her wanna be his bitch, amirite ??;) And the part about impregnating her was just dirty talk, what kinda sane woman, especially a stripper and single mom like Aubrey, would let a stranger knock her up just coz a rich slut wants that ??
It's said that it's a dangerous idea to deny the mayor as she can crush anyone in her little town if needed.
The Aunt is useing the morning after pill but she wouldn't dare to demand the MC to use a condom infront of her lover.
Samantha acted like a bitch towards the MC since he came back, so making the MC play white knight and save her with the power of his manliness and magical dick was the easy (lazy) way to make her spread her legs for him. And like I said, while MC was complimenting and kissing Melissa's ass for a kiss on the cheek, Naomi fucked her in the ass and even shoved it in his face, so it's not hard to figure out what would've happened if other fuckers were in the pic.
...I don't remember that scene in the slightest... I do remember the MC kicking that douchebag exboyfriends ass to save her the fate of becoming his bitch though.
Guess banging two strippers you generously spent good money on must be some serious achievement nowadays.
...wait... you paid for their special service?
I only remember paying our exclassmate for dropping her clothes once...
Buying a girl some drinks to get her in the moot is hardly something only "strippers" do.
Still call that an achievement ??:LOL:
It's an achievement if you consider that at this point there are only 3 pussys unfucked... and two of those are the main girls in the story.
Only the Mayors sister is left out at this point, so I'd say it's realistic to consider the game could be finished within 2 Updates if needed be

Reactions: punisher2099

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
not working still he calls the milf melissa not mom
Well, it worked for me. That means you did something wrong. My best guess ist that you either put it in the wrong directory (it goes to the same dir as the other .rpy and .rpa files) or you downloaded the wrong file.
Also try to delete patch.rpyc if there is one, that would be the compiled version of the file.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Well, it worked for me. That means you did something wrong. My best guess ist that you either put it in the wrong directory (it goes to the same dir as the other .rpy and .rpa files) or you downloaded the wrong file.
Also try to delete patch.rpyc if there is one, that would be the compiled version of the file.
bro can u give a favour? give me some screen shot how do u do it .

xl AzmoDan lx

Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone know what the 24/25 event is for Melissa. I had the date with her already but can seem to figure out the last event. I searched this thread and saw someone mention a bug and an edited script on page 491/492 but not sure if thats the fix. All other girls events are done. Anyone know if theres a bug and thats the fix or im just missing something?

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Does anyone know what the 24/25 event is for Melissa. I had the date with her already but can seem to figure out the last event. I searched this thread and saw someone mention a bug and an edited script on page 491/492 but not sure if thats the fix. All other girls events are done. Anyone know if theres a bug and thats the fix or im just missing something?
I only have 24 events on my version

ELI2021

May 6, 2021
View attachment 232651

Overview:
You, the main character, come home from a long time away. Greeted by your mom and sister you come to find out your aunt and cousin have also moved into town!
Thread Updated: 2021-02-23
Release Date: 2021-02-23
Developer: ICCreations - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other games: , The Artifact
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - FAN SIGNATURES 2 - WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH v012 -
Gallery Unlocker

*Compressed and Android versions not made by the dev, download at your own risk

View attachment 108928 View attachment 108929 View attachment 108930 View attachment 108931 View attachment 108932 View attachment 108933 View attachment 108934 View attachment 108935 View attachment 108944 View attachment 143872 View attachment 143875 View attachment 143870 View attachment 143869 View attachment 143873 View attachment 143871 View attachment 143874
Please, can anyone help me out with incest patch, the file doesn't exist anymore

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes