tizz

Apr 5, 2018
I liked the game, the renders (and the models themselves) are quite sweet, BUT it feels like every girl is more or less the same. Slutty and busty, not that I don't like it.... but some more variety would do the game well.

Reactions: Fzoner95

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hello i have 2 questions:
1) how can i patch the mac version?
2) any waltrogh?
Right click on the app, "Show Package Contents". Open Contents/Resources/autorun and put the patch in game.

Thanks but soz mate, should've mentioned I'm on a Mac. I guess the file is PC only or the directory structure is different as there isn't a "Saves" folder/directory that I can find.

Since it's a pretty quick game I ended up starting over to get the new earlier content anyway. Fine job dev!
Where can I find the save file location on a Mac?
~/Library/RenPy/FILF-1519418986 (or something similar)

Reactions: rooney10

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
My previous saves no workey? I'm getting exceptions and hitting ignore, but won't resolve. I hate having to start from scratch quite often with updates.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Guess it's "Family I'd like to fuck" instead. Well, let's hope the content is more original than the description makes me believe it is.
Creativity is not ICC's strong suit. All of his games are essentially the same concept. A lot of sexually repressed women that can't resist their son's/nephew's/brother's dick for some reason. I find the concept hard to grasp, which makes it incredibly unbelievable and that in turns makes it hard to relate to. On top of that his animations are usually quite stilted and boring, which can make the scenes little more than a trip into uncanny valley. On the plus side the renders are usually good for a fap or two.

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Creativity is not ICC's strong suit. All of his games are essentially the same concept. A lot of sexually repressed women that can't resist their son's/nephew's/brother's dick for some reason. I find the concept hard to grasp, which makes it incredibly unbelievable and that in turns makes it hard to relate to. On top of that his animations are usually quite stilted and boring, which can make the scenes little more than a trip into uncanny valley. On the plus side the renders are usually good for a fap or two.
I agree. The only thing I really found creative from him was the puzzles from The Artifact. Every "story" he has is the same.

Also, anyone else think the Mother/Melissa looks like she needs to sneeze in most renders?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You should put a picture of the models on your banner somewhere. I saw this on svs comics, otherwise I would not have recognized the game.

Reactions: mario1994

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
ARRGH, come on! Old saves don't work again? I mean, AGAIN?
new content added shouldn't mean you must restart from the beginning every single time, can you imagine if max's life made you do that?
It depends on when the content added happens in the game.

There simply is no way around it when you add events that would have happened already you add flags and parameters to the save files that need to be there for the later events.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
does anyone have the incest patch in a non mega file? i have reached Transfer quote exceeded

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes