Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Hmm Monday evening went to try get in Aunts Car (as suggested on hearing her phone call in kitchen scene) but theres no way to do it? Is it not implemented yet?

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Hmm Monday evening went to try get in Aunts Car (as suggested on hearing her phone call in kitchen scene) but theres no way to do it? Is it not implemented yet?
Currently there is a bug that doesn’t show Aubrey’s car on Monday evenings when it should. 0.4.2 will get that fixed (internet outage currently).

But yes, her story ends there. I’ll be focusing on her a bit on the next update that I’ve already started working on.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
putting on hold is the same as breaking off imo, breaks of progress on 1 game to start a new. Although i need to give credit to @ICCreations. 1; he could have gone the easy path and continues on his existing characters, but he didn't on this one 2; he could have taken his experience on RPGM and continued with that walking simulator / engine, isntead he starts over with Ren'py 3; like you said he already has 2 finished games on his book ( i am counting the the artifact as one ofcourse)

Relearning a engine and coming up with new characters, can be time consuming. I am just hoping that this game will not end up as a copy of the other 2 with a small twist. Or worse a copy of someone else's game. I am hoping for something unique

edit: + credit for actually making stuff, i know i am terrible with coding, have no patience. Or with modeling/rendinering. So shame my perverted ideas will never see the light of day.

Onhold is not broken off! ICCreation said he'll finish it and I believe him. I think he will finish IC in Paradise even in Ren'Py and let's see maybe a third family will come along so it can really go to things in paradise!

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
yes, it's not implemented yet, if you look at your laptop in progress app, you will see 4/4 on your aunt progress.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
To all of you here about the length of the updates, the kind of animations or something else complaining, I have to get rid of something else bursts the ass here. You should show a little more respect for ICCreation. He is completely alone, has no team to help him, and yet he brings his updates punctually every month. He is one of the few who has never broken off one. He already has two finished games. So please leave such unabashed criticism and take some money in the hand and give it to him about Patreon so that the animations better and the updates can be bigger.

Ps. Yeah I'm a fanboy of him so you do not even need to try to attack me that way.
Mother ****ing this, also remember this is his FIRST Ren'py game, people kept whining for him to get out of his "comfort" zone in RPGM, which he was getting better at each time, so cut the dude some slack, at least he completes his damn games having at least 4 under his belt (unless you count The Artifact as a single game with 3 chapters).

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Currently there is a bug that doesn’t show Aubrey’s car on Monday evenings when it should. 0.4.2 will get that fixed (internet outage currently).

But yes, her story ends there. I’ll be focusing on her a bit on the next update that I’ve already started working on.
I really hope you add in some of the mini games that you had been using in all your rpgm games, i know it'll be harder in renpy but it'll be a shame if they don't return. I really liked some of those. :)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I really hope you add in some of the mini games that you had been using in all your rpgm games, i know it'll be harder in renpy but it'll be a shame if they don't return. I really liked some of those. :)
Even if I agree with you (they were fun), can you imagine what this thread would become?
There are more than fifty posts in fifty pages with "cherry", plus at least fifty more for the times that have been asked.
At the mere thought of minigames I get shivery...:coldsweat:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Even if I agree with you (they were fun), can you imagine what this thread would become?
There are more than fifty posts in fifty pages with "cherry", plus at least fifty more for the times that have been asked.
At the mere thought of minigames I get shivery...:coldsweat:
I really don't think icc should abandon what makes his games unique because some people on some pirate site can't engage their brain. :(

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
How or where do I get money?
Not with Console! in the Game lies here and their a 50Bucks. I got at least 150.
Okay Sorry for asking. Just used the Phone and Hello; a 100Bucks more!
;)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I searched the thread but couldn't find an answer so I'll ask, I have the pic of sis from her phone but are there more pics I can find? And if so, where can I find them?
i won't say how or why or when, but courtney's floor

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes