armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have the same question with Avatar 2 that's coming out. It'll be 14 years since the first one came out. So that means the movie should be like 10 hours long right? Since they were working on it ALL this time, right?! /s
Didn't they making 4 Avatar movies at the same time?Or at least working on Avatar 3,4 and 5 alongside 2.

Reactions: Ara-sH

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I have the same question with Avatar 2 that's coming out. It'll be 14 years since the first one came out. So that means the movie should be like 10 hours long right? Since they were working on it ALL this time, right?! /s
don't misunderstand, we like your games and we want to play, but because it is long, we have to wait a long time, just have experience with IC in Paradise, it was abandoned, by the way I wanted to ask, does it have a future?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
sp.png

FILF V0.14 Progress Report 4/30

Hey everyone,
I've just finished on creating/rendering/coding/etc for the four repeatable Melissa scenes within the next update. I often pile that up at the end and really just have a bad time doing it ALL together as it can get repeatably boring after so long, heh. So, I ended up working on getting that all in and ready.
I'm now going to do the four repeatable scenes for the next poll character which ended up being Samantha winning (Patreon and Substar polls combined). Will start to post some sneak peeks once I dive into it on Monday.
As for Aubrey/Courtney, they will get priority focus as soon as I start working on V0.15 soon enough, but in general I want to do these four Samantha scenes and likely a couple side character content that needs to get done before the V0.14 release. Thanks!

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
View attachment 1786446

Hey everyone,
I've just finished on creating/rendering/coding/etc for the four repeatable Melissa scenes within the next update. I often pile that up at the end and really just have a bad time doing it ALL together as it can get repeatably boring after so long, heh. So, I ended up working on getting that all in and ready.
I'm now going to do the four repeatable scenes for the next poll character which ended up being Samantha winning (Patreon and Substar polls combined). Will start to post some sneak peeks once I dive into it on Monday.
As for Aubrey/Courtney, they will get priority focus as soon as I start working on V0.15 soon enough, but in general I want to do these four Samantha scenes and likely a couple side character content that needs to get done before the V0.14 release. Thanks!
Another dark scene...It'd be better to re-render that scene with light added...
Better add one more scene with Melissa in the motel instead of 1 of 4 scenes for Sam...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Echbert and duke100

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
View attachment 1786446

Hey everyone,
Here's my question I thought ICCreations is the game developer way is someone else doing the update?Did he give or sold it to a new developer?Sorry I'm not trying to be rude I'm just a little confused.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Here's my question I thought ICCreations is the game developer way is someone else doing the update?Did he give or sold it to a new developer?Sorry I'm not trying to be rude I'm just a little confused.
He's still the dev. That text was copied from the dev's Patreon for the benefit of those of us who aren't patrons; devs themselves rarely post updates here since we kinda pirate all their shit.

wzlhhh

Jan 23, 2021
Well, we waited for one years since the last time the game updated, I thought this game was abandoned
But there was always a miracle, I was so surprised that the developer is still developing this game
I really like the dialogue and the characters, and I hope that the time we wait in this game update will not be waste
My English is kind of terrible. I'm sorry about that
Still, Thank you and your team give us this kind of game, And I hope, The next update time, Will be soon
by One of your Chinese fans

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes