Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
We need a fix of the first sex scene with Melissa as well...all we could see were MC balls to be honest.
We expected first sex scene would be great but it was not that great..hope it's gets remade in final or coming versions
iccreations any thoughts on changing it in final or coming versions ?
He really should consider it. That was the culmitave sex scene of his "It" girl, and it sucked so bad. This is the one scene that you shoulnd't mess up, and it's going to drag this game down.

Shieldwall

Aug 11, 2021
When update??
For you: Never.

Come on guys, show some respect. You don't have any rights to demand a game that you get for free. I just don't get it when people annoy the dev and are disrespectful because they are just impatient. The dev is the one who created the game you like to play so much.

The game will be released one day and you will be able to enjoy it - for free. All you have to do is one thing: Just wait.

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019

Come on guys, show some respect. You don't have any rights to demand a game that you get for free. I just don't get it when people annoy the dev and are disrespectful because they are just impatient. The dev is the one who created the game you like to play so much.

The game will be released one day and you will be able to enjoy it - for free. All you have to do is one thing: Just wait.
download.gif

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019

Are u throll?

• Angry
Reactions: Hermit76 and joni51

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
7.png
5/17/2022 2:15 PM

FILF Progress Report 5/17

Hey everyone,
I'm finishing up on four repeatable Samantha scenes. Each are unlocked after the first time making love to her. I'll be focusing a bit some side character scene content. I know I'll be doing a Delia scene or two as that's been ready for a while now. I'll likely start on that first, but will add some scenes of other characters, but that'll be up in the air until I finish some Delia content. As for Courtney and Aubrey, they'll be the first and main focus on the next update after this one releases.

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
Omg i am
So happy this
Game isn’t dead I will wait for the update Also this game make My day thank you for your hard work my friend xoxoxoxox

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes