Jul 10, 2021
I’ve maxed every girl for the Mom date except Courtney and Sam. But it’s weird because I’m at 19/19 with Sam.

for Courtney I’m at 9/10 but I gave her Candi’s old outfit and did that next scene and the short story photo shoot. What else is there?

S4nd M4n

Nov 7, 2021
Looking at the dev experience, updates always take a long time to complete. Remember the previous filf update? How long?

The grueling debate while the devs are casually working on the product takes a very long time.

Filf_ICCreations aren't as great as NLT_Media, but their style is like Milfy_City_ICSTOR.

I appreciate Dev, but I'm tired of waiting for the update.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Looking at the dev experience, updates always take a long time to complete. Remember the previous filf update? How long?

The grueling debate while the devs are casually working on the product takes a very long time.

Filf_ICCreations aren't as great as NLT_Media, but their style is like Milfy_City_ICSTOR.

bye.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019

"Devs should quit their jobs, never get ill, and give up their lives in order to develop a game I play for free, in order to create updates on my schedule, meet my criteria, and they had better exceed my expectations!"

This is how you get devs to throw up their hands, yell "ungrateful assholes... I quit!" and abandon games. The more people pushed updates to be released early, only to bitch that it's not how they would have done it, or that it isn't 100% perfect, would cause me to intentionally drag my fucking feet.

all you can eat.jpg

Gaeryn

May 1, 2017
"Devs should quit their jobs, never get ill, and give up their lives in order to develop a game I play for free, in order to create updates on my schedule, meet my criteria, and they had better exceed my expectations!"

This is how you get devs to throw up their hands, yell "ungrateful assholes... I quit!" and abandon games. The more people pushed updates to be released early, only to bitch that it's not how they would have done it, or that it isn't 100% perfect, would cause me to intentionally drag my fucking feet.

View attachment 1841063
This.

Moreover, we're getting these games bootleg; you have about as much right to bitch as that crackhead who went ape in a gas station, and then got locked in - act stupid, get treated stupid.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Its coming. The dev does good work. Give him time. Commenting shit or pushing wont make him work faster. Let him do his work and let us wait or go on a trip, get drunk, jerk off, shave dick, swim, walk etc. Too many works out there to do rather than just jumping around. Peace and have fun.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes