Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Why is he making FILF so slowly? I mean he just renders images and animations, so there's not any new stuff.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
6/22/22 1:24 PM
FILF Progress Report 6/22

Hey everyone,

I'm just going to make this short and sweet. I should have the beta for FILF's next update ready in a few days. Just been trying to get it out asap so expect it rather soon. It's mostly Samantha/Melissa focused with a total of 8 repeatable lewd scenes and two story focused.

As soon as this is out and ready, I'll be putting big focus on the other two main cast characters, Aubrey/Courtney. I'll start posting sneak peeks on those as soon as I start them. Thanks!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Been ages since I played this. Melissa is saying 25/25 but the last two things on the pc are locked. What are they and how do I get them?

Last things I saw were
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignore this, something that I don't remember just triggered so I'll keep going. and see what happens

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Been ages since I played this. Melissa is saying 25/25 but the last two things on the pc are locked. What are they and how do I get them?

Last things I saw were
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignore this, something that I don't remember just triggered so I'll keep going. and see what happens
Have you fucked her yet on a date? If so that's what you have to do but first you have to plan the date. Then the second scene (morning blowjob) will appear if I'm correct

Reactions: Rubbishcoder

Milfy Bomb

Feb 8, 2019
FILF V0.14a Beta Build is ready.
V0.14 Notes:
- 4 New repeatable scenes for Samantha (One for each part of the day)
- 4 New repeatable scenes for Melissa (One for each part of the day)
- Two new scenes revolving around Diane/Delia. Main story content with hints of what's to come
- Fixed a bug that let you give Lingerie to Melissa without you even buying it
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't remove the last 'Vote Diane' sign from your inventory
- Fixed a few gallery scene bugs that messed things up when viewing them
- Many Spelling/Grammar mistakes fixed

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
FILF V0.14a Beta Build is ready.
V0.14 Notes:
- 4 New repeatable scenes for Samantha (One for each part of the day)
- 4 New repeatable scenes for Melissa (One for each part of the day)
- Two new scenes revolving around Diane/Delia. Main story content with hints of what's to come
- Fixed a bug that let you give Lingerie to Melissa without you even buying it
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't remove the last 'Vote Diane' sign from your inventory
- Fixed a few gallery scene bugs that messed things up when viewing them
- Many Spelling/Grammar mistakes fixed
Are the beta builds uploaded on steam too by any chance?

Reactions: vmaks
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes