Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Dude- Not fucking cool man. ICC I am addressing you with this as you seem like a pretty legit guy and I like your game and style-nitpicking but a bit more hardcore like Icstor would be smart-little edgier-anyways he has sadly been eliminated so you gotta strike and take that pie for you! Anyways serious fucking point I was gonna buy it on Steam right when I rolled over this at 3am seeing-big update out but Nah Nah Nah. You like seemingly all the other adult game devs don't get it? For owners of your product in early access on steam all beta and test builds should go out at the exact same time as the crowdfunding site donators. Doesn't matter what "tier" these donors are no content should be restricted away from the base customer(yes-skins type shit-say extra outfits for Sam or whatever fine but no core game play. Look around you and see how that policy has gone over in literally any other game ha!(the people always get jealous and pissed and fucking turn on their own product) Anyways that's the way its gotta be and ownership is essential as this bullshit system of donating and praying the dev actually does anything is insanity. Go into Steam early access and fuck with people and abandon a game-Not smart your finished off the worlds largest game platform and black-marked for life. Hell won't make piracy in the adult game market so needed perhaps as with accountability comes credibility and as you've seen: regular game piracy fall off a cliff as it has then same can happen here. Now will be tough because gotta kinda have a name already or a killer demo/idea to get people to jump in with 60 bucks right away or whatever but long term it's the only way to grow this business on the macro level so yeah thanks for reading man and good luck!
I lost my eyesight trying to read this. Please use paragraphs from next time. Dont harm others.

stop-it-help-meme.jpg

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Come on man!!! its been 2 days and we are still waiting hands on our coxs :/ pleaseee someone pleaseeeeeee
Wait for the game to release to the low tiers. Its better thought to wait for a fixed version than to play the beta version full of bugs. Hold on for few more days.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
FILF V0.14a
PC/Mac -

Known Issues
An animation of Samantha has part of her foot going through her heel. That animation is being re-rendered right now and will be fixed in the B version.
Changelog
V0.14 Notes
- 4 New repeatable scenes for Samantha (One for each part of the day)
- 4 New repeatable scenes for Melissa (One for each part of the day)
- Two new scenes revolving around Diane/Delia. Main story content with hints of what's to come
- Fixed a bug that let you give Lingerie to Melissa without you even buying it
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't remove the last 'Vote Diane' sign from your inventory
- Fixed a few gallery scene bugs that messed things up when viewing them
- Many Spelling/Grammar mistakes fixed

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
At least, long time waiting for this one! I'm wrong or the game had before some hint system included?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes