Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I have a question:
Did this game get an art overhaul/update?

Because it happend to me a few times now that I saw screenshots of this game on other sites and came here to check it out.
But every time I do this, I see the sample screenshots in the first post and think: "awww... this looks not as realistic/high quality as I thought" or now I think: "oh..this game again..."

I'm really interested in trying this game, but I'm turned off by the screens in the first post and 500 pages are too many to look for others.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I have a question:
Did this game get an art overhaul/update?

Because it happend to me a few times now that I saw screenshots of this game on other sites and came here to check it out.
But every time I do this, I see the sample screenshots in the first post and think: "awww... this looks not as realistic/high quality as I thought" or now I think: "oh..this game again..."

I'm really interested in trying this game, but I'm turned off by the screens in the first post and 500 pages are too many to look for others.
you should try it, because the game is not bad.
it's been a long time since i listen to complaints about the graphics without checking the game by myself. the image quality is very good without grains or pixels and the fuck scenes are animated.
for the realism side, I think it's ok, ok not as real as (Jessica O Neils or Anna Exciting Affection) but it's not bad.
the story is simple but interesting just like the characters.
I put some pictures from the last update to give you an idea.
View attachment melissaeveningbf_12.webp View attachment melissadate_52.webp

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
you should try it, because the game is not bad.
it's been a long time since i listen to complaints about the graphics without checking the game by myself. the image quality is very good without grains or pixels and the fuck scenes are animated.
for the realism side, I think it's ok, ok not as real as (Jessica O Neils or Anna Exciting Affection) but it's not bad.
the story is simple but interesting just like the characters.
I put some pictures from the last update to give you an idea.
View attachment 1050390 View attachment 1050389
thank you for you answer :)

I think I will check it out, when I have the time.
I mainly didn't mean the image quality itself (grains or pixels). I think a better word which I should have used might be "art style". The models do look a bit comic style and not as real as other games. (Haven't played those 2 you mentioned)

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
last two events just aren't triggering
That's a script error and there are no date triggers with Melissa. Go to the previous page and look for the xxxx-script.file. Rename it script.rpy to this and put it in your game folder.
If there is something in the dating plan that has not been activated in red, you cannot date. I started a new game and finally made a date.

Reactions: lumley

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v0.14a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.06.2022 (v0.14a)

Last edited:

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
I do not like seeing the Mc's dick and balls in most of the sex scenes. That's the main issue with this game. Not enough focus on the ladies during sex. Can't see their side profile or their tits. Major letdown

Reactions: Olaerro1

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
That's a script error and there are no date triggers with Melissa. Go to the previous page and look for the xxxx-script.file. Rename it script.rpy to this and put it in your game folder.
If there is something in the dating plan that has not been activated in red, you cannot date. I started a new game and finally made a date.
What do you mean by "Go to the previous page"?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes