Fox42

Oct 22, 2020
What other game is he working on exactly, and why isn't it mentioned on the first page of the tread?
View attachment 1816165
5/17/2022 2:15 PM

FILF Progress Report 5/17

Hey everyone,
I'm finishing up on four repeatable Samantha scenes. Each are unlocked after the first time making love to her. I'll be focusing a bit some side character scene content. I know I'll be doing a Delia scene or two as that's been ready for a while now. I'll likely start on that first, but will add some scenes of other characters, but that'll be up in the air until I finish some Delia content. As for Courtney and Aubrey, they'll be the first and main focus on the next update after this one releases.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png

FILF Progress Report 6/2

Hey everyone,
Just a rather small progress report here. I know there's a lot of love for the Samantha character so I threw together two animation stills for a sneak peek for ya. I'm still putting together some side character new content. Some story scenes needed to get to the big ending and some side stuff as well. I expect the update to be ready by the end of the month, but no specific day obviously as I just continue trying to put in more content before that time comes. Thanks!

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I’m happy to see that the on hold tag has been removed. Yay! I really liked this game and will be waiting for next updates.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes