• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
F.I.L.F is better then Altered Destiny gone enjoy this update everyone waited so long for this game update.

Reactions: EJW

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Ok so this update took so long I forgot the game was even a thing, now the new update has content I can't even find. How to get the aunt to let me in her room and what about the new stuff?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I mean, I get that the updates take fucking ages, but at least he does still work on this game, when he is mainly working on Altered Destiny.

I wouldn't choose to be a patron for this one, but as a freeloader I'm just glad whenever a new update hits.

Mentax

Feb 25, 2019
Noticed something a bit off when looking at the Events log that I am missing an event, circled in picture, it's the fifth one on second page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its been a long time since I played this but from what I can recall you need to keep visiting her at pool in yard and keep telling her stories
screenshot0001.png

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I can't trigger Sam's quest number 5 when he should eavesdrop for the second time. I did it all by WT and only that one is not happening.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
i feel like either i traveled into a different multiverse i time traveled and christmas came early. welp. its time to buy the lotto guys...

• Haha
Reactions: harvischak2

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Wow i am dreaming right now?? is this actually for real??? how many seconds,minutes,Hours,days,weeks,months,years has it been befor this updates??? Its alive! welp as happy as i am right now we all know that we won't get any more updates in couple of upcoming years. Leaving us blueballs!

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Wow i am dreaming right now?? is this actually for real??? how many seconds,minutes,Hours,days,weeks,months,years has it been befor this updates??? Its alive! welp as happy as i am right now we all know that we won't get any more updates in couple of upcoming years. Leaving us blueballs!
Dev is working on 2 different games. Thats why this game had no updates in a long time.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
What are the scenes in diane and delia?

Edit: Some of my progress were for some reason brought back, so I had to repeat some of the stuff and I didn't realize I actually skipped the update with Diane/Delia

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes