-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
0.16 link?
No hero yet huh? Last time that hero was fast :eek:
hero,stage is ready,show time now!
0.16 link
need a hero
You know, all of you folks constantly bumping the thread to try to get someone to post a link could do other things that would be more effective:
  1. Wait patiently for the next version to show up instead of acting like 2-year-olds who haven't gotten their cookie yet.
  2. Be the "hero" you say you want. Go support ICCreations yourself, get a copy, upload it to a host site, and then share the link here with everyone else.
  3. Do something productive in the mean time rather than causing notifications for useless posts.
Just sayin'.

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Hope he'll make scenes with Melissa as hot as for other girls, cause for now she has the most boring scenes in the game.

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
You know, all of you folks constantly bumping the thread to try to get someone to post a link could do other things that would be more effective:
  1. Wait patiently for the next version to show up instead of acting like 2-year-olds who haven't gotten their cookie yet.
  2. Be the "hero" you say you want. Go support ICCreations yourself, get a copy, upload it to a host site, and then share the link here with everyone else.
  3. Do something productive in the mean time rather than causing notifications for useless posts.
Just sayin'.
Eactly! They've been whining and crying for a "hero" since Sunday (Oct 23). Today is Friday (Oct 28), and I'm sure we'll hear it for a few more days, then we'll see the typical "It isn't EXACTLY what I wanted...waaaaaaaaah!" Posts. Impatient, and constantly posting demands for free stuff, then talk shit when they get it.

Either be patient or pay. Entitled shits just don't get it.

And here's where they post shit about me stating facts.

download (2).gif

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes