Lobologos

Jul 15, 2020
Eactly! They've been whining and crying for a "hero" since Sunday (Oct 23). Today is Friday (Oct 28), and I'm sure we'll hear it for a few more days, then we'll see the typical "It isn't EXACTLY what I wanted...waaaaaaaaah!" Posts. Impatient, and constantly posting demands for free stuff, then talk shit when they get it.

Either be patient or pay. Entitled shits just don't get it.

And here's where they post shit about me stating facts.

View attachment 2130596
While I agree with you on this I also would like it now. But I'll take patience over demanding because I got other stuff to keep me stable.

Sorry you had to endure this btw.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Well said. And what's really frustrating is all this talk of a "hero" for a fucking ALPHA version. How about we wait until patched version before people trip over their own dicks trying to get it? Because here's what happens every fucking time a release comes out that isn't the official version. ICC announces the Alpha or Beta versions. Someone grabs it from his site. It gets uploaded. It's full of bugs that are being worked on. People bitch about how shitty of a dev ICC is because how dare he release a buggy version. A couple weeks later, the updated and patched version is released. Not one of those whiny mother fuckers apologizes for bitching about stealing a buggy version in the first place.

The moral of the story. If you want someone to "be a hero" and steal a copy for you, at least wait until it isn't a buggy Alpha or Beta version.
This. So this. 100% this (y)
You're damn right I don't want the alpha or beta version. Been there, done that. :HideThePain:
Everything in that comment rings true. I can be patient :cool:

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Looks like there is a new event with Aubrey, and one with Courtney. Maybe there is an event with the FILF menu in the laptop too, so most likely Samantha and Courtney.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I hope someone can help this Dev implement the, "naming your characters and their relations" option. He doesn't have those options on the Steam version. I am sure someone who already has a game on there or knows how to add it in, can help out the Dev? I just see people saying the game is confusing (on Steam)

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes