Trollmaster4200

Sep 23, 2020
Yah and why not wait a few days for it to be completed? The "b" completed version comes out a few days later.
There's no problem for waiting a couple of days for the full version to come out. I'm just responding to that individual that just because there is a beta doesn't mean all the animations aren't there.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There's no problem for waiting a couple of days for the full version to come out. I'm just responding to that individual that just because there is a beta doesn't mean all the animations aren't there.
Well, a lot are not. As he said in the post the endings one mainly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What I recall from the last update from him is that it says "It'll have a few placeholder animations" Don't quite understand where you got "a lot" from. I'm just going with the information I've seen recently.
The last few updates on progress were talking about not being able to get the ending animations right and was re-doing them...

Trollmaster4200

Sep 23, 2020
The last few updates on progress were talking about not being able to get the ending animations right and was re-doing them...
I don't see how that holds any relevancy for the use of the words "a lot". Presuming the update isn't only about the ending then the use of the words "a lot" doesn't hold true, but if the update is only about the ending than apologies for messing that up. Also apologies if I'm coming off as rude.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't see how that holds any relevancy for the use of the words "a lot". Presuming the update isn't only about the ending then the use of the words "a lot" doesn't hold true, but if the update is only about the ending than apologies for messing that up. Also apologies if I'm coming off as rude.
Nope, not rude at all ;)

This update is the end yes. This should be the last update to wrap up the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
cause ppl are hungry for it
I don't think those people know or realize about the ending not being done (render/animation wise), the beta is to help the dev find some extra bugs before the general release and finish the animations/renders. Since this will be the final version, he probably wants it to be flawless, well as can be. I bet even after general release will be another build for polish.

Reactions: Kirimaru
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes