Emmet89

Aug 31, 2021
the beta will be released on wed 12pm EDT

FILF V1.0a will be out for BETA Testing at 12pm EDT today

It'll have a few placeholder animations due to them needing to still be rendered and will be added in with the 'b' version.

What's New:
- Story content that focuses on all characters
- Around 700 new images
- Around 40 new animations
- Fixed an issue that displayed some images wrong on Samantha's morning breast-job in her bedroom.
where is the download link?

Trollmaster4200

Sep 23, 2020
Yah and why not wait a few days for it to be completed? The "b" completed version comes out a few days later.
There's no problem for waiting a couple of days for the full version to come out. I'm just responding to that individual that just because there is a beta doesn't mean all the animations aren't there.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There's no problem for waiting a couple of days for the full version to come out. I'm just responding to that individual that just because there is a beta doesn't mean all the animations aren't there.
Well, a lot are not. As he said in the post the endings one mainly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What I recall from the last update from him is that it says "It'll have a few placeholder animations" Don't quite understand where you got "a lot" from. I'm just going with the information I've seen recently.
The last few updates on progress were talking about not being able to get the ending animations right and was re-doing them...

Trollmaster4200

Sep 23, 2020
The last few updates on progress were talking about not being able to get the ending animations right and was re-doing them...
I don't see how that holds any relevancy for the use of the words "a lot". Presuming the update isn't only about the ending then the use of the words "a lot" doesn't hold true, but if the update is only about the ending than apologies for messing that up. Also apologies if I'm coming off as rude.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't see how that holds any relevancy for the use of the words "a lot". Presuming the update isn't only about the ending then the use of the words "a lot" doesn't hold true, but if the update is only about the ending than apologies for messing that up. Also apologies if I'm coming off as rude.
Nope, not rude at all ;)

This update is the end yes. This should be the last update to wrap up the game.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes