Nov 23, 2017
How I am supposed to trigger the scene where I have to accept? That's my question. I have done everything with all the girls, unlocked everything, but I am stuck with Diane/Delia. I am supposed to follow them into the restaurant, but where it is?
There will be a point in their questline where they will be at the coffee bar in the morning every other day. If you can't find them there, you might not be at this stage yet.

UltyShot

Apr 2, 2023
Will 0.19 contain any content with Bill and Melissa? He's husband of Diana and has some interest for Melissa, so it could be interesting to see how MC saves her from him and gets "hot reward", like it was with Sam and that guy (don't remember name). Also nice to have scene with Sam peeping and catching MC fucking Melissa (like it was it the Artifact) and them all been shocked very much :)

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
electionday_intermission_4_06a.png
electionday_intermission_4_11.png

FILF Progress Report #9

Hey everyone,

It's been a really busy week for me. I finished the lewd scene with Melissa and working my way through story content getting to the last lewd scene before the credits roll. That will be my total goal with today and through the weekend. I should be completely done with images/animations by next weekend and will just have to focus on text/code and overall cleanup before release. I have a backlog of over a dozen scenes to write text/code for, so hopefully it doesn't take too much time.

Overall, it's one of my biggest updates between releases by image/animation numbers. Likely to come in at around 450 images and 30 animations (most lewd, some story focused). Just didn't want to release until it reached it's end, and I'm nearly there. I will release a SMALL amount of post game content once this is out though. Just two reward scenes, along with a few scenes needed to bridge the gap.

Anyways, still expected to have the update out this month. Will release it as soon as it's ready. Also, the two images above are a little basic as I don't want to post any content I've made over the past week due to it being a bit too "spoilery" Thanks!

ChesyPas

Feb 9, 2023
two days to go
I think little bit more. He said almost all work would be ready until Friday, but then he has to check all the update and polish before it can be released, so few more days. I think it can be ready in the next week if not on this Sunday.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
this dev
I think little bit more. He said almost all work would be ready until Friday, but then he has to check all the update and polish before it can be released, so few more days. I think it can be ready in the next week if not on this Sunday.
this dev always keep his promise

• Haha
Reactions: Fapokso

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
electionday_finale_13.png
6/23/2023 3:34 PM EST
FILF V1.0 Progress Report #11 (Final)

Hey everyone,

I'm just days away from finishing and releasing this large update. I was hoping to have it done either today or early into the weekend, but that definitely won't be the case. The last scene is somewhere around 50-60 images now and I'm currently around image 36 while working on them the past 3 days.

I've spent a lot of time doing all the coding, text, etc for all the previous content at which they are more or less finished and ready to go. The last MAIN thing to do is this finale scene. The animations are over half way done rendering, and even when I do finish the scene's images and text, I may have to wait a day or two for the final couple of animations to finish. Either way, I would say that you should expect the update to be out early this coming week with all the content creation done by the later half of the weekend. Hope you enjoy it. I'm excited to finally put it out there.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
View attachment 2718903
6/23/2023 3:34 PM EST
FILF V1.0 Progress Report #11 (Final)

Hey everyone,

I'm just days away from finishing and releasing this large update. I was hoping to have it done either today or early into the weekend, but that definitely won't be the case. The last scene is somewhere around 50-60 images now and I'm currently around image 36 while working on them the past 3 days.

I've spent a lot of time doing all the coding, text, etc for all the previous content at which they are more or less finished and ready to go. The last MAIN thing to do is this finale scene. The animations are over half way done rendering, and even when I do finish the scene's images and text, I may have to wait a day or two for the final couple of animations to finish. Either way, I would say that you should expect the update to be out early this coming week with all the content creation done by the later half of the weekend. Hope you enjoy it. I'm excited to finally put it out there.
next week...amazing

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreations 19:38
Won’t know until I’m finished and when heh. If I put a day or two delay of when I know I’ll finish I could say, but I literally release asap and I never know the moment that’ll be

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes