SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yes, here it is
edit: ok it worked after i deleted and reinstalled it,i have a question tho can i put a mod with it?
You need to rename it, so it looks like this patch.rpy. But now your save files should work fine after doing that.

You need to remove the (4) the files to just say patch.rpy and patch.rpyc then it will work.
Yeah, that's the issue, but he can safely delete the rpyc as it will be recreated when launching the game.

Reactions: D Dog
Nov 23, 2017
Just quick question .. why is it says 20/21 for sam when i finish everything
I think there was a bug at some point that is supposed to be fixed, but it probably doesn't carry over to saves that already passed the point where the counter updates. Mine is all over the place, I think it's something like 22/21.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
5/8/2023 2 PM EST
FILF V1.0 Progress Report #5.5

Hey everyone,

I usually don't want or need to talk about anything personal that's going on with my life, but I thought this would be good to at least mention something. Like I said before, I was having a procedure being done on Friday. Got it done, and recovering a bit, but had a little incident. While on drugs and in their care, I passed out, fell to the ground and broke two of my front teeth. Got some decent nerve pain going on right now and waiting to get them fixed. Luckily, I didn't hurt anything else otherwise I'd be in a much more critical spot.

Why am I telling you this? Mostly, it's because it'll somewhat give a SMALL delay to the V1.0 release. I was on a tight schedule to get the update out before the end of the month and just losing a few days or working a little slower due to recovery matters a bit. That's really about it. Will of course give a true progress report this coming Friday, heh. Still over 2/3 finished with the update and looking forward to reaching that end point! Thanks

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
can anyone remind me of the other developer who was top notch like iccreation but started to take a while to release updates like him.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Damn I wish there was a VN version of this renders are beautiful, sandbox is too damn tedious for me though.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Need a little help here, missing the event for Courtney that goes on page two, row 2, column 3 - Even though progress shows 21/21.

Also not seeing how to trigger the next step on the Mayoral battle, both candidates have asked me to find dirt, but I'm not sure where to next.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Need a little help here, missing the event for Courtney that goes on page two, row 2, column 3 - Even though progress shows 21/21.

Also not seeing how to trigger the next step on the Mayoral battle, both candidates have asked me to find dirt, but I'm not sure where to next.
The missing event is one of the Pool achievements , afternoon. the Mayor quest go to the map and look for an ! there you have to go. ( cafe afaik)

Reactions: Delambo

Wolfen189

Apr 24, 2023

The pic you're looking for is from spending time w/Sam at the pool in back yard. It's from "Adult Chicken Fight".

As for the Mayoral Battle, there is a chance when both candidates will be at the coffee shop, that is where you have to go and you can proceed.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Delambo and vmaks
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes