BIMBO21

Jul 25, 2018
F.I.L.F v0.18b - Video enhancements mod
This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, i wasn't satisfied with the initial result as it is quite obvious that the native animations were rendered in 720p like the static images.

So I made details restauration for each animation, the level of detail should be closed to native 1080p
Here is an example of the process :
I didn't push the detail restoration too much, as there would be a noticeable difference in quality between the animations and the static renders. The second reason is that the more details are accentuated, the more artefacts can appear
besides the entire game would need a static renders remaster, which implies an UI rescale.
Since this is a sandbox game, i should edit several variables, I don't have the motivation to do this. (some help would be appraciatted though)

Download the mod : ; Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

idk why but i cant run the unren file it only says press a key to exit

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
electionday_intermission_2_04.png
electionday_naomisex_07.png

FILF V1.0 Progress Report #4

Hey everyone,
I'm currently finishing up on the last scene of "Phase 2" of the election day scenario. Should finish it up over the weekend. I'll then be on the final string of scenes that'll lead to it's ending. It's a hefty amount still, so I'll try to get through them as fast as I can.

I've also made the decision to release it once I finish Phase 3. Trying to hit a release date within the month of May, and to do that, I'll need to delay the two "reward choice" scenes. I essentially will put out a V1.0 release in May and then put out a smaller V1.01 release a few weeks later that'll include those two rather large scenes. Animation rendering alone for those would delay things longer than I would have liked.

Anyways, above is a few sneak peeks, and I should start on Phase 3 early next week. Thanks!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
electionday_intermission_1_15.png
electionday_naomisex_10.png
5/4/2023 12:31 PM EST
FILF V1.0 Progress Report #5

Hey everyone,
I usually try to make it a habit of doing a progress report on every Friday. I'm doing it a day early due to having a procedure being done tomorrow which will likely keep me from computer access and out of the house for most of the day. That along with some random food poisoning I experienced on Monday, I got a little less done that I was hoping for. It happens, but I did still got a nice hefty amount of progress done.

I'm now in the last phase of the election day scenario. I only have about 1 1/2 lewd scenes left to do, but I also have a good 6 or so story progression scenes to do as well. However long that takes, that'll reach the end of the game. Though, like I said before, I do plan to do TWO more lewd scenes in the post game, but that'll come a couple weeks after this update is out.

Lobologos

Jul 15, 2020
View attachment 2595707
View attachment 2595708
5/4/2023 12:31 PM EST
FILF V1.0 Progress Report #5

Hey everyone,
I usually try to make it a habit of doing a progress report on every Friday. I'm doing it a day early due to having a procedure being done tomorrow which will likely keep me from computer access and out of the house for most of the day. That along with some random food poisoning I experienced on Monday, I got a little less done that I was hoping for. It happens, but I did still got a nice hefty amount of progress done.

I'm now in the last phase of the election day scenario. I only have about 1 1/2 lewd scenes left to do, but I also have a good 6 or so story progression scenes to do as well. However long that takes, that'll reach the end of the game. Though, like I said before, I do plan to do TWO more lewd scenes in the post game, but that'll come a couple weeks after this update is out.
Hey I've been meaning to ask but will you be able to watch the scenes involved with both ending paths?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes