Vocker9

May 20, 2022
98.png
97.png

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
I've spent the last week progressing through scene creation. I have a backlog of text/code to do, but I rather not jump into that until I finish the second to last lewd scene of the update featuring Melissa. So, once I finish what I'm currently focusing on and this lewd scene, I will try and get everything I currently have done in and ready. Once I'm caught up, I'll focus on the the tail end of the update. Release will be in June! Thanks!
PS: For those that have been asking how I'm doing. I'm doing great. My energy is back, I'm waiting for the second half of my double root-canal this coming week, and permanents the week after. Just some consistent soreness that doesn't really hinder me at all.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
electionday_savemelissa_23.png
6/2/2023 2:52 PM EST
FILF V1.0 Progress Report #8

Hey everyone,

I've gotten quite a lot of work done over the past 7 days. From my last report, I ended up skipping ahead around 50 images and 5 animations to give you that little lewd preview. I had to take some time to go back and do quite a lot of content from where I was to where I am now. Just today I finally caught up to the point of Report #7's image and will be working on that lewd scene through the weekend.

What do I have left to do before release? This lewd scene with Melissa, story progression (Around 40-50 images), and the final lewd scene. Once that's done, I'll just need about a week to get all the text/code done, have all animations rendered, and it'll be good to go!
As for today's preview image. I don't want to post anything too obvious due to wanting to avoid any major spoilers on what exactly happens at this point. Thanks!

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
View attachment 2670606
6/2/2023 2:52 PM EST
FILF V1.0 Progress Report #8

Hey everyone,

I've gotten quite a lot of work done over the past 7 days. From my last report, I ended up skipping ahead around 50 images and 5 animations to give you that little lewd preview. I had to take some time to go back and do quite a lot of content from where I was to where I am now. Just today I finally caught up to the point of Report #7's image and will be working on that lewd scene through the weekend.

What do I have left to do before release? This lewd scene with Melissa, story progression (Around 40-50 images), and the final lewd scene. Once that's done, I'll just need about a week to get all the text/code done, have all animations rendered, and it'll be good to go!
As for today's preview image. I don't want to post anything too obvious due to wanting to avoid any major spoilers on what exactly happens at this point. Thanks!
Thank you!

Reactions: The game master

The game master

May 19, 2022
View attachment 2652153
View attachment 2652154

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
I've spent the last week progressing through scene creation. I have a backlog of text/code to do, but I rather not jump into that until I finish the second to last lewd scene of the update featuring Melissa. So, once I finish what I'm currently focusing on and this lewd scene, I will try and get everything I currently have done in and ready. Once I'm caught up, I'll focus on the the tail end of the update. Release will be in June! Thanks!
PS: For those that have been asking how I'm doing. I'm doing great. My energy is back, I'm waiting for the second half of my double root-canal this coming week, and permanents the week after. Just some consistent soreness that doesn't really hinder me at all.
Finally my favourite Melisa back in action

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Accept Diane proposal to dig up Dirt on her Rival (Delia) and follow her with Sam and Courtney.
How I am supposed to trigger the scene where I have to accept? That's my question. I have done everything with all the girls, unlocked everything, but I am stuck with Diane/Delia. I am supposed to follow them into the restaurant, but where it is?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes