ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
in truth there should be a third option for the politc route where you get dirt on the both and use it against them and you become the mayor yourself
I wish Dev'll make 0.19 with very interesting scenario, not just primitive predictable chain of lewd scenes, but something that we don't expect at all.

• Haha
Reactions: mastercuck

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I wish Dev'll make 0.19 with very interesting scenario, not just primitive predictable chain of lewd scenes, but something that we don't expect at all.
How about a scene with mom, sis, aunt and cousin where they all have strap-ons and take turns pegging the mc, while he sucks them off and they make out. Would that be unexpected?? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Somnus and Vocker9

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.18b
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.18b
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1914944
View attachment 1914945
View attachment 1914946

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.18b

PS: editei o máximo de imagens possível

FILF V0.18b Mega
I made a small update for Portuguese to version 0.18b

Fiz uma pequena atualização pro português para a versão 0.18b

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As much as I want more content and story/character progress, I REALLY want the bloody tracker to get fixed/updated. seeing 22/19 events completed etc is so frustrating.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
electiondayprep_06.png
4/7/2023 12:07 PM EST
FILF V1.0 Progress Report #1

Hey everyone,

I've been working on the next and likely last FILF update (before working on FILF 2)! The election day scenario is underway which includes a lot of story progression throughout, and features all characters within the game in some form or another.

The scenario takes place at Diane's house, and I needed some time to set up the setting files. A lot of her rooms were one and done before and I really needed to organize and connect them together so it isn't a headache of half done rooms. Also, with my story plans, I needed some extra places you can visit. So, I added her backyard/garage locations which took some time to create as well.

Lewd scenes will come rather quickly, but here is a couple images that will lead up to those points. More info to come soon!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2529322
4/7/2023 12:07 PM EST
FILF V1.0 Progress Report #1

Hey everyone,

I've been working on the next and likely last FILF update (before working on FILF 2)! The election day scenario is underway which includes a lot of story progression throughout, and features all characters within the game in some form or another.

The scenario takes place at Diane's house, and I needed some time to set up the setting files. A lot of her rooms were one and done before and I really needed to organize and connect them together so it isn't a headache of half done rooms. Also, with my story plans, I needed some extra places you can visit. So, I added her backyard/garage locations which took some time to create as well.

Lewd scenes will come rather quickly, but here is a couple images that will lead up to those points. More info to come soon!
I don't get why the game is getting split the way it is. Feels like it's going for a sequel rather than Season 2 etc of the same game like how most games go

Reactions: S.t.s

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I don't get why the game is getting split the way it is. Feels like it's going for a sequel rather than Season 2 etc of the same game like how most games go
It's actually getting it's ending and FILF 2 will be of a new cast, new story, new location and with a new render engine. You can read about it here:

tetsiega

Aug 16, 2018
Can't wait for 1.0 to come out! This has been an amazing game to play, truly appreciate all the work that you have done on this. Hope that there will be a repeatable scene for everybody at all times of the day, again thank you for all the time and effort put into this one. Will for sure play F.I.L.F. 2 as well!

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
It's actually getting it's ending and FILF 2 will be of a new cast, new story, new location and with a new render engine. You can read about it here:

Are you going to keep on supporting FILF 1.0 kind of special updates like Christmas/Halloween specials or just mini games with characters. Honestly, Harpy Site scenes aren't very exciting.

Reactions: vmaks

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
iccreations just one question will the final version include family harem including aunt's family ??
If not will we see it in future after final version is released..
iccreations why I am asking because I just got curious since it's last update and how we are gonna achieve that..also the main screen of the game as well as the dream at the start of the game which MC has of all four members with him...

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
why only one update? game needs more story development
You are the first one I can think ofwho actually asked for more story. Hardly anyone plays this game for the story, everyone is just asking for different lewd scenes and girl combinations all the time. Now that the MC had sex with everyone, he can die happily.
I can understand why the dev didn't like working on this game. But I guess it pays the bills.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes