Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You are the first one I can think ofwho actually asked for more story. Hardly anyone plays this game for the story, everyone is just asking for different lewd scenes and girl combinations all the time. Now that the MC had sex with everyone, he can die happily.
I can understand why the dev didn't like working on this game. But I guess it pays the bills.
New more scenes with Sam and/or Courtney will always be welcomed.

Amon617

May 23, 2022
It's cool to have an Android version too but something really needs to be done about the way openning the menu.

entella53

Dec 5, 2022
I apologize for the inconvenience, I wanted to ask if you know how to go ahead in the FILF game, I've done everything, I think, and now I'm always doing the same things again. I guess I miss Election Day party. How do I get there?
Thanks if you can give me an answer.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
I apologize for the inconvenience, I wanted to ask if you know how to go ahead in the FILF game, I've done everything, I think, and now I'm always doing the same things again. I guess I miss Election Day party. How do I get there?
Thanks if you can give me an answer.
Election Day party will be in the next update who will be the last one too

right now you can just do repetable scenes till we get the new episode

entella53

Dec 5, 2022
La festa del giorno delle elezioni sarà nel prossimo aggiornamento che sarà anche l'ultimo

in questo momento puoi solo fare scene ripetibili fino a quando non avremo il nuovo episodio
[/CITAZIONE]
Grazie per la segnalazione, ma non c'è segno di fine..... vero?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
electionday_sj_06.png
electionday_mn_03.png
4/14/2023 1:46 PM EST
FILF V1.0 Progress Report #2

Hey everyone,
Another week, another check up on how the update is coming along. I've gotten quite a lot done and honestly, I am ahead of schedule of what I had originally expected. I just finished the first lewd scene of the update along with a hefty amount of story progression along with it.

The entire final scenario takes place throughout the day and I want every woman to have a deep involvement in it, in some way. I'll be taking the weekend to do text, code, etc of all image/animations I have currently finished and either start on more scene creation on Sunday, if not Monday. I hate having just a huge backlog of implementation at the end of a update.

The next two scenes are story progression that leads up to the second lewd scene so I'll jump into that asap. I'm going to be a bit more picky on sneak peek images for this one. I rather not spoil too much of what's going on. If things keep going well, I should have this update out earlier than I expected. (No date yet. Not until I get closer to the finish line). Thanks!

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I certainly hope so!
If not, I believe you provided a great and valuable ending scene (or endings) for the Dev.:p

In particular wishes I just wanted some more "action" from the MC and Naomi since she was the one who literally at the start developed the game. Perhaps involving the mother as was also "suggested" at the beginning of the game.;)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
electionday_ma_04.png
electionday_scj_24.png
4/21/2023 2:15 PM EST
FILF Progress Report #3

Hey everyone,
Over last weekend, I spent time putting together all the scenes I had currently finished rendering. You can think of this whole scenario to be separated by 3 stages with stage 1 is currently complete. I JUST finished with the first two scenes of stage 2 and plan to move onto stage 3 by next weekend.

Once stage 3 is complete, I'll get to the point of where the credits will roll and will only have to do the two bonus chosen reward scenes before release. Hopefully, things keep going smoothly so that I can get this chunky update out to you asap. Thanks!

PS: Just FYI, I'm cherry-picking images as I don't want to really spoil what really goes on in this update.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Ok can someone please tell me how I can remove the ''Loose yourself to dance'' from the musics? It completely ruins the sex scenes for me

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Unpack it from the rpa to know where it's supposed to be and what it's file name is, then replace this file with another mp3 (do not change the file path). The engine will first try to load this one before going into the rpas.
As an alternative, take a second to deactivate music in the options when a scene starts.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
got a bitch of summer cold so could be doing something wrong here, the incest patch doesn't seem to be working I put it in the game folder after I downloaded the latest version any tips on what to do?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes