Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Message to the dev about filf 2. Do not make the same mistake as a lot of devs out here, which is polls deciding every aspect of the game. Stick to your plan and let the supporters decide on variants of that plan. That's what ruined daily lives on my countryside. People wanted a bazillion side characters + pointless grinding mechanics, which is simply a terrible move.

Reactions: SnakeEro

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Message to the dev about filf 2. Do not make the same mistake as a lot of devs out here, which is polls deciding every aspect of the game. Stick to your plan and let the supporters decide on variants of that plan. That's what ruined daily lives on my countryside. People wanted a bazillion side characters + pointless grinding mechanics, which is simply a terrible move.
You say that like the dev didn't just cut a shit ton of planned content for filf 1

Reactions: 95er and mastercuck

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
More FILF 2 Information... Overworld/Seasons!
Hey everyone,
Firstly, FILF V0.18 will be out for $5 patrons tomorrow. Right around noon EDT.
Secondly, I decided to get one big thing for FILF 2 done BEFORE starting work on the last update of FILF. For the past 4-5 days, I have been putting together the overworld map. The video above is just a short showcase of the different times of day and also... different seasons!
FILF 2 will essentially take place over the course of a year in game. When you reach a certain part of the story, time will pass and the next season will begin. It'll be as follows: Summer -> Autumn -> Winter -> Spring. With the change in seasons, comes holiday events. I do want to create some scenarios that you can play through when you reach the season that is associated with it. Essentially, these won't focus on the main story, but it's own OPTIONAL lewd short-story. Stuff like Halloween and Christmas.

Anyways, I have these (except Spring time) finished and I'll now put down the FILF2 work and get right back into FILF V1.0... In a day or two. I need to relax a little bit, heh. Just wanted to give you a taste of what's to come in the not-so-far future. Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes