xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was curious as to what the issue was seeing the other games that get approved. Though College Bound is on steam so i wonder what the issue is
It's University, College is not School, at least I guess, If you enter in College you are over 18 that's it, although with steam there are a bit more questions what I make myself, In the Tread of Belle (dev) they stated that they have to change part of the sleepsex, to be on the safe side for a Steam release, that would alter the story, a lot. specially that their game is a med ev Fantasy play, without Schoolsetting, and all characters are young Adults 20+ or Adults

Reactions: snakeplisskin

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
By any chance you played 17 with mod ?
OH SHIT,I do played it with a language mod though .I KEEP playing this game all along and always keep an eye for the update.
Last time I download it in my Country s site with someone put a language mod int. Damn it..

So,any chance you can fix it?or give me a 0.17 SAVE,I wanna play:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I think Dev can make good renders/models and, sometimes, animations, but he's not good enough in making story (it's very bare and primitive). He can gain some experience and learn from mistakes. Hope, FILF2 will be much better and take into account prev project's mistakes.
Learning with mistakes sure, but if he rushed a ending of a game already, it bring higher chances he would do it again when he stuck to progress with the game story, Filf2 could be either become successful or a failure, there is no certain, only time will tell, cause quality and ambition its there but lack vision and progression.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but what new content in this?? i don't see any new content to do in progression tab, besides 2 mission with the chick tyhat sold us the wine and is in the striping club...any clue?

Reactions: CamelRed

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Aside from one to many Models on this title border lining WVM marsupials faces(some say Duck Faces).
Not to even mention, Magical Dick infused with pants not exclusive to renders but on animations as well.
Has a Daniel K'vibe to it, as a whole.

Example: dragging the story along to get things vamped up and kicking-in, only to end the journey.

What can be expected from this?<--MC finally gets reign's of either the strip club or massage parlor.
End of story, thank You Drive Through!

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes