Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It kind of feels a little rushed but the game has been in development for 5 years. I don't blame the dev for wanting to move on.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Why is it ending?
Honestly, I'm just as disappointed as you are, but it's better this way. Can't say I enjoyed the 'plot' and most of the sex scenes in the game, except for a few with Candy, auntie and Sam + Kourtney, but Melissa's were plain boring and disappointing, considering she's most players' favorite and a bombshell of a fucking hot MILF we were teased so long with, ICCreations should've done better, IMO.

The dev's heart ain't in it for a long time, so it's better to finish it than to disappoint anyone, or worse, abandon it. But the cast of looks amazing, so here's hoping it's gonna be better than FILF 1.

Barely any new content in this update and dev wants to finish it in the next one? Lol.
Sadly this game is only one update away from the end, and feels kinda lacking scenes and stuff
I'm not surprised about that coz he admitted it himself he don't enjoy working on this game anymore. Fuck knows why, coz it's his story to tell how he wants and thinks it's best, but we'll have to respect his decision. Hope FILF 2 will be way better than FILF 1 was, coz I already love the female cast... we just need a midget MC and we good to go.:whistle:

filf needs some men to join those group sex
Nah, YOU need to look for other games that suit your tastes, not demand shit the dev don't want in his.:WeSmart:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It kind of feels a little rushed but the game has been in development for 5 years. I don't blame the dev for wanting to move on.
Well it was on hiautus for AD for more than a year as far as I recall...
I kinda am afraid about seeing a pattern here that indicates he walks down the same road as ICStor did

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
anyone know where secret #12 is? Says it's active in my game but can't find it and I searched this thread and haven't seen people mention it.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
So this game is going to get a kinda rushed ending, isnt a surprise, too much ambition and barely anything to see in my opinion.
I wouldn't call a VN that has been in production for 5 years rushed. I think FILF is simply made of very old tech ICCreation doesn't want to be stuck with anymore. So he's ending the VN to move into new tech that look better.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
you can have sex with Candy "aka Cotton Candy" in 17c ? at the nightclub and in the Stripbar ?
First off its refreshing see you in most of the game threads i follow. And second i dont think those scenes exisited in the previous verison.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
First off its refreshing see you in most of the game threads i follow. And second i dont think those scenes exisited in the previous verison.
hi Morning my friend ! no indeed I was Sleepy and didn't read his post well :cry: he said that they were not in 17c
(then my morning "Gruntness" kicked in , I drank Coffe, read his post again, and Deleted my Mornig snarkyish post
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes