SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
The gallery in the game is not up to date, many scenes are missing.
Or is there a problem with the mod?

Anyone want to share the full save file of the previous version?
Pls update this amazing mod,
thanks in advance(y)

Mod has been updated to the new version already.​

Unlocker Mod 0.18b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod works only when you start a new game.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
2 new scenes with Candy 1 new scenes with Sam 1 new shower scene (threesome Sam Courtney) story set to grand finale, I was only on Delia path, didn't test the other one,
Edit: there is one more with Sam on the pool so it is 2 Candy 2 Sam pool 1 sam Courtney at gym
I don't think the Candy scenes are new. Comparing 0.17c and 0.18b files, only additons are Sam's sex in pool , Sam Courtney sex in shower, and the 2 non-sexual delia and diane scene.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
1 scene at town hall 1 scene in gym shower; 2 scenes with sam at the pool; 2 scenes with candy. that's right?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
1 scene at town hall 1 scene in gym shower; 2 scenes with sam at the pool; 2 scenes with candy. that's right?
Pretty sure it's only 1 scene with Sam at the pool. The other one is an old one from a previous update.
So Courtney+Sam at the gym shower, Sam at the pool (tell her another story), and 2 scenes with Candi (1 at the Strip Club and 1 at the Bar/Club)

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
So this game is going to get a kinda rushed ending, isnt a surprise, too much ambition and barely anything to see in my opinion.
I think Dev can make good renders/models and, sometimes, animations, but he's not good enough in making story (it's very bare and primitive). He can gain some experience and learn from mistakes. Hope, FILF2 will be much better and take into account prev project's mistakes.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
F.I.L.F v0.18b - Video enhancements mod
This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, i wasn't satisfied with the initial result as it is quite obvious that the native animations were rendered in 720p like the static images.

So I made details restauration for each animation, the level of detail should be closed to native 1080p
Here is an example of the process :
I didn't push the detail restoration too much, as there would be a noticeable difference in quality between the animations and the static renders. The second reason is that the more details are accentuated, the more artefacts can appear
besides the entire game would need a static renders remaster, which implies an UI rescale.
Since this is a sandbox game, i should edit several variables, I don't have the motivation to do this. (some help would be appraciatted though)

Download the mod : ; Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Mod updated

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes