MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Heeeeyyyy! what's wrong with Oposums ??? they are cuuuuute ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(I have 2 young ones living in the old tree on my property ,not the same species as in North America but similar )
At least that would explain why I love the Models of this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:Hmmm, guessing You think their sexy and....You like to......... fuck them?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:unsure:Hmmm, guessing You think their sexy and....You like to......... fuck them?:unsure:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No, even after years on this site my level of depravity still doesn't reach that level :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If I wan't Animalistic Sex I take Cotton Candy, Sam, Courtney for a ride :devilish:

Reactions: Jenny0111

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No, even after years on this site my level of depravity still doesn't reach that level :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If I wan't Animalistic Sex I take Cotton Candy, Sam, Courtney for a ride :devilish:
Yeah, doing test runs on this title as well as BrainDrops creations, can only tolerate so much(bestiality, not my thing).
No matter how much i love animals plus, i don't drink enough alcohol or whatever it takes to acquire errr.... that desire?
Be Advised, need to become a Merman to have sex with the Now Known Mermaid Samantha... just for starters!! :LOL:

• Haha

Kootje69

Aug 20, 2018
F.I.L.F v0.18b - Video enhancements mod
This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, i wasn't satisfied with the initial result as it is quite obvious that the native animations were rendered in 720p like the static images.

So I made details restauration for each animation, the level of detail should be closed to native 1080p
Here is an example of the process :
I didn't push the detail restoration too much, as there would be a noticeable difference in quality between the animations and the static renders. The second reason is that the more details are accentuated, the more artefacts can appear
besides the entire game would need a static renders remaster, which implies an UI rescale.
Since this is a sandbox game, i should edit several variables, I don't have the motivation to do this. (some help would be appraciatted though)

Download the mod : ; Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Hello, i'm following exactly point by point but i get only "cannot locate phyton directory". So it doesnt work for me.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Hello, i'm following exactly point by point but i get only "cannot locate phyton directory". So it doesnt work for me.
- .bat should be next to FILF.exe
- don't run it with admin privileges

if it still doesn't work, try the alternatives (.bat or ps1) : https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-old-unren-forall-v8-3-unren-powershell-forall-v8-3.92717/

I chose the v11 version because I never had issues like yours.
looks like i was wrong, i'll use the powershell version next time

Last edited:

NJuL

Sep 10, 2019
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Heeeeyyyy! what's wrong with Oposums ??? they are cuuuuute ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(I have 2 young ones living in the old tree on my property ,not the same species as in North America but similar )
At least that would explain why I love the Models of this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:D Yeah very cute, especially the one on the rope.

• Red Heart

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

Mason0982

Sep 14, 2021
Has the MC actually had sex with the Mom after 5 years this game has been out there? I stopped playing this merry-go-round grind fest a long time ago.
Go find it out yourself, I don't wanna spoil you. Trust me you don't wanna find out if they did finally did it. the jack off won't be exciting xD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Has the MC actually had sex with the Mom after 5 years this game has been out there? I stopped playing this merry-go-round grind fest a long time ago.
Well, if you wait a tad more, it has one more update and it's complete. Then they are making FILF 2.

You would also "need" the patch if you want the "full effect". ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does IP 0.17 work with this version?
Probably not, well it won't' for any new content if there is any the patch needs to cover, you can open with Notepad ++ or Notepad and see the dialogue changes.

It will get updated, it's been updated for every version.

is there a cheat mod existed for this game?
There is a cheat mod for every Ren'Py game, well 99.9%.

[Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.14] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes