mohair

Oct 5, 2021
I wish someone would solve the problem of the menu(Save, Back, Skip and ...) on the game screen in the Android port
menu suddenly disappears from the screen and it is no longer possible to save the game or go back

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
This is supposed to be the final version of the game and yeah it feels very rushed.
As far as I understand ICCreation just wanted to find a finishing point to move to a new game with newer software. I rather see a dev doing this than spend an ungodly amount of time trying to patch up new tech inside it. Too many Dev get stuck updating their VN for months without new content.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
If you don't know whats new after 0.18, just go to sleep on your room, and voila, the last party triggers.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
F.I.L.F. [v1.0b] [ICCreations]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The game came out as a competitor for Milfy City way back when. It's development has lasted, but it's plot remained pretty thin. If most incest games are cookie cutter copies of each other, this game is one of the cookie cutters itself.

Altered Destiny, the dev's other game, finally has some semblance of a plot. However, most of his patreon and a lot of people demanded he finish this. So if this feels like an ending that's rushed, realize it probably was by necessity to finally escape from this game without abandoning it outright.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The game came out as a competitor for Milfy City way back when. It's development has lasted, but it's plot remained pretty thin. If most incest games are cookie cutter copies of each other, this game is one of the cookie cutters itself.

Altered Destiny, the dev's other game, finally has some semblance of a plot. However, most of his patreon and a lot of people demanded he finish this. So if this feels like an ending that's rushed, realize it probably was by necessity to finally escape from this game without abandoning it outright.
Well, you do realize he is starting FILF 2 directly now, right? And dumped AD (which arguable is better)...

Also be another version of FILF coming, so this isn't quite finished...

Note: I will be adding two more post game lewd scenes before I start work on FILF2! Enjoy!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Shame the Aunt and the Mother never got much with each other.

Hopefully the next game ditches the needless melodrama and makes more excuses for character match ups earlier into the story not just cramming them in at the end.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes