Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Congrats on finishing the Game Dev! Bummer the price increase on Steam put it outside my budget for AVNs, or I would have bought it there. (y)
Hope your next game has some more sexy MILFs. ;)

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
When looking at the Progress screen I seem to be missing only 1 event with the mayor. I'm at 9/10 and can't seem to figure out how to get it completed.. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I might have missed or how it should be triggered?

lorisz1984

Dec 11, 2018
Hi i download version 1.0b it's normal have 26 mission for mom . Also old version game were 26. What are new scene ???

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So the final choise for ending is very like Mass Effect 3. And promised prego-content ended the moment it started with loud screams "get me pregnant" seconds before ame ended.
Not dissapointed at FUCKING all

• Sad
Reactions: Driver9r

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
It says v 0.16b in the starting page, is that right?
That's an image that's not updated, could be the Dev or it could be my compressor that recycles already compressed files.
If ever in doubt look here in the preferences as it reads the version from file.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
First of all, thank you ICCreations ! for 5 years of an unique VN, Loved the ending and the animations.
It was a amazing journey and I'm happy for these 5 years shared.
You did a great Job and I loved the story !
Looking forward to your next VN !

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
As far as I understand ICCreation just wanted to find a finishing point to move to a new game with newer software. I rather see a dev doing this than spend an ungodly amount of time trying to patch up new tech inside it. Too many Dev get stuck updating their VN for months without new content.
Yeah, you better hope Filf 2 isn't as shitty a sequel as Superpowered 2

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wel the major event was well done and the final scene with all the women with you is great...i would have at least see mc owning the strip club (i choosed this one route), but seems doesn't matter at the end what we cvhoosed..

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I am happy but also kinda disappointed with the game. It was fine but ICCREATIONS was the first adult dev I found back when F95 used to upload torrents and I really expected something more impressive to what we got which basically became a time skip simulator with horribly slow updates which just kept killing the momentum. Hopefully Altered Destiny won't have those issues now that this is done.
Same for me, ICSTOR and ICCREATIONS were my first two devs. Now look after so many years what happened to them...
One lost motivation and gets an update once a year while another one is in perennal vacation.
A returning player here, is this game relly completed? Is the ending rushed? any pregnancy?
Yes the game is completed. Yes the ending is clearly rushed. No pregnancy in this game.
Oh look who came back from the dead, again.. and now completed ? I sense a final $queeze with little content and turbo ending.
Super turbo ending, he clearly wanted to get done with this as soon as possible.
Does it have preg scene?
No pregnancy in this game.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes