gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
The game actually comminting and giving the protagonist a Harem ending is so rare for these types of games (mostly since they don't end) :KEK:
Yeah but it wouldve been good to also have different endings , like the one we were hinted before ( the massage parlor or the strip club endings) . I mean 75% of the games here have harem endings , which i am not against , they should be present but sometimes you need to have imaginations for other endings too , make more of them and different. Leave harem ending as an ideal ending (a 3rd option in the election or some plot device) and also let other endings , in which you either screwed up something or simply took a different path, that makes a game replayable.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Yeah but it wouldve been good to also have different endings , like the one we were hinted before ( the massage parlor or the strip club endings) . I mean 75% of the games here have harem endings , which i am not against , they should be present but sometimes you need to have imaginations for other endings too , make more of them and different. Leave harem ending as an ideal ending (a 3rd option in the election or some plot device) and also let other endings , in which you either screwed up something or simply took a different path, that makes a game replayable.
Decision mean jackshit
Like who's better Sam or Courtney leading to almost nothing, at least give a solo animation scene with whoever you chose.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Congratulations IC Creastions! :love:(y)o_O:p

The plethora of abandoned or "on hold" games out there is further testament to your achievement. I haven't had a chance to play yet, but I've thoroughly enjoyed the story and characters so far and, glancing at the comments above, I'm sure I'll enjoy the conclusion.

It's a shame that so few F95ers that spend so much time and virtual ink complaining about games that don't get finished are here celebrating your success. An unfortunate outcome of the Age of the Algorithm I guess. :unsure:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Congratulations IC Creastions! :love:(y)o_O:p

The plethora of abandoned or "on hold" games out there is further testament to your achievement. I haven't had a chance to play yet, but I've thoroughly enjoyed the story and characters so far and, glancing at the comments above, I'm sure I'll enjoy the conclusion.

It's a shame that so few F95ers that spend so much time and virtual ink complaining about games that don't get finished are here celebrating your success. An unfortunate outcome of the Age of the Algorithm I guess. :unsure:
Ehm , ICC also has abandoned games remember? In paradise and Altered destiny ( the 2nd one being actually a good decision after the changes it had in story- better to focus on filf 2 which is closer to the ICC games feeling)

tehax

Nov 15, 2021
Thanks for this great final Version. Absolutley wonderful. I appreciate that this beautiful game get such an awesome end which is in these times very rare!

Reactions: Ale 22

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
F.I.L.F v0.18b - Video enhancement mod
old version, v1.0 in progress

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, i wasn't satisfied with the initial result as it is quite obvious that the native animations were rendered in 720p like the static images.

So I made details restauration for each animation, the level of detail should be closed to native 1080p
Here is an example of the process :
I didn't push the detail restoration too much, as there would be a noticeable difference in quality between the animations and the static renders. The second reason is that the more details are accentuated, the more artefacts can appear
besides the entire game would need a static renders remaster, which implies an UI rescale.
Since this is a sandbox game, i should edit several variables, I don't have the motivation to do this. (some help would be appraciatted though)

Download the mod : ; Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should have been working more on the story than this. I hope there's a chapter 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F4iunyl3x
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes