Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Ehm , ICC also has abandoned games remember? In paradise and Altered destiny ( the 2nd one being actually a good decision after the changes it had in story- better to focus on filf 2 which is closer to the ICC games feeling)
I on the other hand was actually looking forward for a hot mother and hot step mother lesbian couple. What a bummer. Unfortunate anything that the mc is not present is labeled as ntr on this site and everyone goes crazy over that.

May 24, 2018
nice ending to the game. Cant wait for part 2.

does anyone know if there is a pic or something of the aftermath from the ending, if anyone know what i mean^^

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V1.0b
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V1.0b
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1914944
View attachment 1914945
View attachment 1914946

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V1.0b

PS: editei o máximo de imagens possível

FILF V1.0b Mega
I made a small update for Portuguese to version 1.0b

Fiz uma pequena atualização pro português para a versão 1.0b

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

lorisz1984

Dec 11, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v1.0b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks the game have incest patch ??? How know if game have incest patch ???

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes