Oct 28, 2020
F.I.L.F. [v1.0b] [ICCreations]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Hello friend, any chance for an uncompressed Mac version?

Reactions: Troy9000

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mac is v.0.18
I create the Mac compressed versions from the SDK, you can do the same, that's what dev's do.

Hello friend, any chance for an uncompressed Mac version?
You can create yourself from the Windows version with the Ren'Py SDK, that's how dev's make them as well.

I can make unofficial Mac build same as I do with my compressed versions.

UNOFFICIAL MAC:

-

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Stucked in the mayor's house. Already talked with the girls in the kitchen and living room. No people upstairs and in the basement. Where do i go next?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Stucked in the mayor's house. Already talked with the girls in the kitchen and living room. No people upstairs and in the basement. Where do i go next?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you go out to the patio? Click the room on the right then the doors leading to the outside.

Crusader9x

Jul 26, 2022
Im stuck with a quest showing on the main house. Cant figure out how to complete it. Progress on the main cast is 24/26, 19/22, 6/8, 11/13. Supporting cast is 2/3, 7/8, 7/9, 7/10. Any help or ideas?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Im stuck with a quest showing on the main house. Cant figure out how to complete it. Progress on the main cast is 24/26, 19/22, 6/8, 11/13. Supporting cast is 2/3, 7/8, 7/9, 7/10. Any help or ideas?
What quest ? and the progress is broken so no clue what you are missing
would be ok if you describe the quest

Crusader9x

Jul 26, 2022
What quest ? and the progress is broken so no clue what you are missing
would be ok if you describe the quest
Thats what Im trying to figure out. I dont know what it is Im missing. I have kind of read through the walkthrough and Im pretty sure I have everything. No one has any new options for me. I still need to finish Samantha, Courtney, and Aubrey's favor for the Melisssa date. But like I said no one has any new options for me. Only Home shows a quest yet I cant figure out what it is.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thats what Im trying to figure out. I dont know what it is Im missing. I have kind of read through the walkthrough and Im pretty sure I have everything. No one has any new options for me. I still need to finish Samantha, Courtney, and Aubrey's favor for the Melisssa date. But like I said no one has any new options for me. Only Home shows a quest yet I cant figure out what it is.
Sams favor if you did the Camshow with her go to her room Morning or afternoon she give you candels ,Aubrey go to her house when she is in the Kitchen she shows you how to cook , Courtney go afternoon to her and she will invite Sam to sleep at her side.
did you make all pool options with Sam ?

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
I wish there was at least a scene for the mayor, I feel like the developer just wanted to keep their commitment to the end game line
There was no scene for the mayor, no scene for the mayor's sister, no scene for Melissa's friend

Reactions: VOYEUR

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I wish there was at least a scene for the mayor, I feel like the developer just wanted to keep their commitment to the end game line
There was no scene for the mayor, no scene for the mayor's sister, no scene for Melissa's friend
Do you mean Naomi? from the massage parlor?

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Already tried search compressed,but cant find your post bro, its weird, find it manually, start downloading pc compressed version....thanks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Already search compressed in this thread

Already tried search compressed,but cant find your post bro, its weird, find it manually, start downloading pc compressed version....thanks
Huh?

Try setting your search settings to "most recent" in preferences. Also, in the threads try searching version number, e.g. v1.0b, and so forth.

Example searching v1.0b compressed brings up 5 or 6 posts, get creative with your searches. Until the site update that is coming that adds compression automatically this is just how we have to live with it for now :coffee:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I create the Mac compressed versions from the SDK, you can do the same, that's what dev's do.

You can create yourself from the Windows version with the Ren'Py SDK, that's how dev's make them as well.

I can make unofficial Mac build same as I do with my compressed versions.

UNOFFICIAL MAC:

PIXELDRAIN -
I tried that but I kept getting back errors, usually it works for other games but it wasn't working for FILF.

Edit: Maybe because I compiled it with the incest patch. Thanks either way friend, much appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes