ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i do not understand - why i-patch not work? i view content of rpy - all correct. but Melissa still SUPERIOR and not Mom.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
watching the "official" launch of the family incest harem. and I thought "why haven't the harpies been invited?" - they would have filmed a lot of footage. The "family" would have gotten some financial rewards.
Oh, right, right, the game's already over... forgot... I get it. It's too late now.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Where was this confirmed? Just interested as I was wondering the same thing.
FILF Progress Report #10

Hey everyone,

The past few days I've been working on the final scene of the update. This one has been/will take overall a little longer to create due to... reasons ;). It'll contain about 12.5 animations on it's own which does take time to render. My main focus was to create ALL the animations needed for it, so that I can constantly keep my rig rendering in my downtime. I believe at some point, I'll only be waiting for animations to finish before I can release. So, getting those going asap was rather important.

I still have to do the imagery for the scene, which I would normally start today, but I think I'll be going back and doing code/text for the backlog of scenes I've done over the past month or so. Gives me a little break from scene creation. I'll then work on these final (20-30 images) as soon as I have all the previous content ready to go. This may also be the last progress report before release, as if I make it to next Friday, there won't be much information other than "it's nearly there." All in all, I'm getting close to finishing. From off the top of my head, it's gonna be somewhere around 500 images and 50 animations in total. I still will release a smaller update with the two reward path scenes, but that'll come AFTER this one in a V1.01 version. Thanks!

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I agreed to meet Diane at City Hall but she hasn't shown up (been weeks).

Something the matter?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this game really completed ? I mean i know few yrs back the game was releasing and then they put it on hold.
So i wana know that did they really added alot of content or just for sake for completion they add few things and call it off
Story wise yes, they will still add some more scenes for supporters and some bug fixes, and a few extra lewd scenes for fun. Expect a v1.01 really final in the near future, then on to FILF 2 which will have nothing in common with FILF 1.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

I´m stuck at #17 in the walkthrough:

"Enjoy some cake with Melissa (Home - Kitchen - Morning - Mon/Wed/Fri).
- Choice option only changes the scene's end.
- Possible to be done multiple times to unlock all choices in 'Events'."

After another massage from Mom at the Spa, the scene about enjoying the cake never showed up

Someone can help me please ?

Cheers

Akiharu89

Nov 7, 2019
It felt a little rush near the ending but a great game nevertheless. Howeve, I hope the DEV will implement a hint system so that players can dive more into the storyline than searching for clues to trigger the next scene. Had to search for a walkthrough to trigger the password and harpy scene

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes