fasterthanlove

Feb 21, 2019

Hey everyone,
Now that FILF V1.0 is out, I've jumped straight into FILF2 work! I do plan on adding around 80 more images into FILF1, but that'll come a little bit later.
First, I had to take some time to redo some of the animated world map and improve it in some ways. Today, I started creating the screens for the MC's home. Above are a few examples of the new render system I've adopted that overall gives more dynamic lighting. (The white is transparency for after I create the inside of the house).
A lot of the beginning of the game takes place at the mc's home. So, once I get all the screens for this main location done, I can start working on some scene work. Once that happens, I'll likely start streaming some scene creation along with some polls on some undecided subjects.
If you haven't read about what FILF2 will feature, you can read more about it in my previous posts below, thanks!

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
I'm glad this game is officially over. I just think the Dev needs to edit some of the dialogues from the INC patch such as instead of saying mom, it says superior in some of the scenes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Apparently he said he was going to add bonus reqard scenes at some point.
I don't know for sure; I have not gotten that far, he said the game is finished and done, beyond that I do not know as I'm not that far into the game. Just 80 or so more renders will be added later on.

Reactions: Zeruvex

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
So I've finished the game with both Diane and Delia but the progress screen said I got 9/10. Is this getting updated in the future or am I missing something?
1688980796597.png 1688981076553.png 1688981133691.png

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes