Crusader9x

Jul 26, 2022
Sams favor if you did the Camshow with her go to her room Morning or afternoon she give you candels ,Aubrey go to her house when she is in the Kitchen she shows you how to cook , Courtney go afternoon to her and she will invite Sam to sleep at her side.
did you make all pool options with Sam ?
Thanks, this helped me complete it. I was missing a scene with Courtney and Sam.

PerfectingBad

Feb 22, 2019
Is this game really completed ? I mean i know few yrs back the game was releasing and then they put it on hold.
So i wana know that did they really added alot of content or just for sake for completion they add few things and call it off

Reactions: Troy9000

Thrufu

Mar 29, 2023
I'm at the election party. Can't get out of the house. Searched everywhere... What can i do ? Or the game ends there ?

Reactions: Troy9000

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I'm at the election party. Can't get out of the house. Searched everywhere... What can i do ? Or the game ends there ?
You have to try all the story prompts, each conversation triggers a new scene there are groups of ladies at different locations in the house and outside , try every exit during the party - it is'nt difficult -- Good Luck

Reactions: VOYEUR and regio94

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I was kinda expecting the MC to wake up from an erotic dream , but i think what happened was real , i look forward to FILF 2 ! :cool:

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Is this game really completed ? I mean i know few yrs back the game was releasing and then they put it on hold.
So i wana know that did they really added alot of content or just for sake for completion they add few things and call it off
FILF 2 will be the follow up, with new graphics.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
F.I.L.F. [v1.0b] [ICCreations]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

Already tested use Joiplay (android), works fine, thanks
Also finished play it, great

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
honestly this game went downhill quick, it started off pretty good but by the end i was just trying to see how the story finished

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of FILF v1.0b with the gallery unlock mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Game started off well, but after so long and with the slow pace of content for the size I finally got bored of it and didn't finish. Lost interest after pissing off the Aunt, who treats you nice other than when she is cooking, or at the mayor's house, and limited areas of to encounter the few characters.

From what I am reading about the rushed ending guess I am not missing much.

Reactions: giorgio74
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes