DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
So is it means there basically have no difference about choosing between Diane and Delia? Their bribes of taking over the massage parlor or the night club seems to have no following scenes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Last I play predict at least 4~5 updates before completed. Rush ending ? ... I mean, I can understand, this game was close to abandonia land before.

Reactions: OctoPriest

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
when you say completed what are we talking about ? as in completed until the next update or the game itself is finished and no more updates to it ? because people(some Devs) do that sort of thing like say its completed until the next update so which is it ?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, been a while since I played, and I can't recall who I was backing for the 'campaign'.

Is there still a split in results with different scenes, or is it basically 2 playthroughs?
[I think I'm at 60% vs 40% currently in poll results, v.17 save I think.]

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn, this is now completed? It's been a minute since I last played. I guess I'll get to it now that it's finished.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I can't believe this game actually got completed! Last time i played was version 0.13 or something, i barely remember the characters. I really hope it will be worth playing this one again... :rolleyes:

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes