EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0020.png

Overview:
In this adult visual novel you will take the role of a video game's genius, his spicy girlfriend and his nerdy best friend who, during the creation of a 5d videogame, will be transported into a fantasy world, trapped into the characters they are creating: a rude barbarian hero, a submissive goblin girl and a futanari half-ork... In order to come back to the their previous life, they will face a lot of spicy quests and will meet a lot of strange, horny, and perverted creatures!..."​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-07
Release Date: 2021-05-07
Developer: Drunk Robot - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Not bad as an introduction to the game. Kind of wanted to know more about the characters before they got transported into the game. Don't know why Brad turned into a dick.

Reactions: Ullubu

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Not a bad start. Would be nice if the player was given more options like being a dick and pimping out your girls or choosing to protect them instead. Seems kinda lame that a guy who was once a super genius and decent guy is now just a violent brainless neanderthal. I'll have to stick around to see where this one goes.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Why am I stuck with this cunt? When I named him this I wasn't expecting it to be *this* fitting. Seriously, what's with games like this that use this exact same probably stolen artwork and having shitty protagonists? Is it in the terms and conditions? Your protag has to be the worst of the worst or lawsuit?

1613302611066.png 1613302660440.png

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The idea of the game is really good, but damn, the history is really bad, i got that the mc is a "barbarian" and forget about everything (but his girlfriend and friend don't still remember) , but why in the fuck an barbarian will let people use his sluts, that is a complete bullshit, a true barbarian will cut the head of the enemy, even if is a town guard, and will fuck the hole for trying to do anything like that. Like i said, the idea of the game is nice, but for people that have "10 another games" man, that history is really bad.

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
Needs a prostitution/sharing tag or something. Not technically NTR I guess but most of the choices you get are which girl you're gonna force to do something sexual with some other guy. No alternate route or anything so I assume that kink is supposed to be the main draw of the game yet no mention of it in the description or the tags. Nothing against a pimp/brothel/sharing game and glad the homies who are into that get another one but the rest of us would appreciate at least some mention so we don't waste our time.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my