BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Needs a prostitution/sharing tag or something. Not technically NTR I guess but most of the choices you get are which girl you're gonna force to do something sexual with some other guy. No alternate route or anything so I assume that kink is supposed to be the main draw of the game yet no mention of it in the description or the tags. Nothing against a pimp/brothel/sharing game and glad the homies who are into that get another one but the rest of us would appreciate at least some mention so we don't waste our time.
Between the futa character and this explantion I think I'm going to ignore the game.

In any case, good luck to Dev and thanks for the game.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
you can skip all fute sex scene, and that forced blowjob

Reactions: BlasKyau

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.5 APK

P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...tried it...really...but i am at my limit...i cant handle more than 10 minutes of this game.
First you get an unavoidable futa in your team and then you are either forced to share your girl or watch the futa...both disgusting options for me.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Seems to be going everywhere to share and I’m not sharing my women. At every point, one of the women has to do something for the other men. There is no "skip" section. And no tag says anything about it. The game was deleted.
Thanks for the save man guess that is me out not a real fan of futa or sharing.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I only know about the cowgirl who needs release...maybe there are more or you run into her frequently. I deleted the game as soon as i left the bar and had to choose to share my girl, watch a futa or delete the game. Thx for remembering to unwatch the thread ^^

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Needs a prostitution/sharing tag or something. Not technically NTR I guess but most of the choices you get are which girl you're gonna force to do something sexual with some other guy. No alternate route or anything so I assume that kink is supposed to be the main draw of the game yet no mention of it in the description or the tags. Nothing against a pimp/brothel/sharing game and glad the homies who are into that get another one but the rest of us would appreciate at least some mention so we don't waste our time.
thanks to you--i won't.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
For those that played it, how is the male/female protagonist work? You can choose? you have to play with both? (in that case, why isnt multiple protagonist tag included?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This doesn’t seem to enjoy much popularity. Maybe dev could think if even putting an alpha / harem path, then the popularity could be a surprise. As long as you remember to prevent all sharing, ntr, and anything that refers to another man + my woman.