hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Needs a prostitution/sharing tag or something. Not technically NTR I guess but most of the choices you get are which girl you're gonna force to do something sexual with some other guy. No alternate route or anything so I assume that kink is supposed to be the main draw of the game yet no mention of it in the description or the tags. Nothing against a pimp/brothel/sharing game and glad the homies who are into that get another one but the rest of us would appreciate at least some mention so we don't waste our time.

Thank you for this info.

For some reason writing content that "technically" avoids a tag never seems to convince me to play that type of content that I don't enjoy.

Looks like this title is going on the (ever-growing) "Ignore" list.

Good Luck Dev, maybe consider updating your tags?

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sharing and stuff never bothered me so I thought i'd try it.

To clear it up, sharing is unavoidable.

No matter what happens you get 2 choices every time, you either send your girlfriend to fuck around or the futa chick. Sometimes you can pay with silver like getting weapons back instead of fucking around with guards but most choices you have to pick one of the 2 girls.

If anyone does not like that kind of thing, do not download this.

It does technically avoid the NTR tag because the futa is just a friend but it's also one of those games where the girls get most of the action while the Mc does very little.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Sharing and stuff never bothered me so I thought i'd try it.

To clear it up, sharing is unavoidable.

No matter what happens you get 2 choices every time, you either send your girlfriend to fuck around or the futa chick. Sometimes you can pay with silver like getting weapons back instead of fucking around with guards but most choices you have to pick one of the 2 girls.

If anyone does not like that kind of thing, do not download this.

It does technically avoid the NTR tag because the futa is just a friend but it's also one of those games where the girls get most of the action while the Mc does very little.

Thanks for the additional info.

Sounds like there is enough of this content that the Dev should also add a "Sharing" tag?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
F5D - Fantasy 5D: An Erotic Quest [v2.0] APK -

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol 5D is the micro universe involving gravity and electromagnetism where 4d is space and time im curious how that really is implemented in this xD anyways that's my random 2 cents out of amusement