Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Hm yeah well it uses the time stamp setting, which by is intended to, and by default does, show both the date and time, so I used that in order to also give an idea as to the time of the upload while the main point was the date. But you have changed the time stamp format so it was affected here too. I will hardcode it then
Ok, didn't know that it got used that way, no need to change it. Now I know that the date part is also used I'll leave it in.

KeePach

Nov 28, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to use this software but when I click F95Checker.exe nothing happens and this is inside the log file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone help me?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I can't even begin to express how thrilled I am to see rpdl integration. I was thinking about requesting it at some point, but I was just expecting a link to search results, a link to the page at best (which they don't make easy due to lack of permanent URL). But buttons to dl the torrent directly is just...

• Red Heart
Reactions: WillyJL

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Hi, I'm trying to use this software but when I click F95Checker.exe nothing happens and this is inside the log file
can someone help me?
hm. that does not look good. need some system information. cpu, gpu, windows version info, the usual. when is the last time you updated windows? and what about the graphics card driver? are you using a dedicated gpu or integrated cpu graphics?

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Whenever I try to add the path of any exe file I get this error:
View attachment 2281969
And then the app crashes. Any idea what this is?
my bad on the previous diagnosis of the error. the error makes sense, but actually whats happening is that it was trying to see what drive letters you have on your system and it reached H:\ but didnt have permission to check it. fixed it now in , read FAQ on OP for more info on beta builds

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
I can't even begin to express how thrilled I am to see rpdl integration. I was thinking about requesting it at some point, but I was just expecting a link to search results, a link to the page at best (which they don't make easy due to lack of permanent URL). But buttons to dl the torrent directly is just...
to be completely fair, it is still search results :p just that they mentioned having an api with their website, so that just encouraged me to make a proper integration. if it was a situation like f95 where id need to scrape the data from browser html then i wouldnt have bothered xD but appreciate the kind words <3

Reactions: baloneysammich

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Ok, didn't know that it got used that way, no need to change it. Now I know that the date part is also used I'll leave it in.
Btw also properly fixed that. It now uses the date stamp setting, considering that the time of the torrent is kinda superfluous

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
to be completely fair, it is still search results :p just that they mentioned having an api with their website, so that just encouraged me to make a proper integration. if it was a situation like f95 where id need to scrape the data from browser html then i wouldnt have bothered xD but appreciate the kind words <3
That makes sense. I figured scraping would have been a headache which was the main reason I was hesitant to even make the request.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I love how you added a download tab for the threads on update 10 and middle mouse button allows copying the link.
Would it be possible to add a feature where a download link appears if there's a Gallery, Cheat or Compressed link in the thread and works the same as the mirrors in download tab?
1672895505259.png

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
I love how you added a download tab for the threads on update 10 and middle mouse button allows copying the link.
Would it be possible to add a feature where a download link appears if there's a Gallery, Cheat or Compressed link in the thread and works the same as the mirrors in download tab?
View attachment 2287184
it would not, because all those f95 links lead to threads and comments that don’t have a standard format so it’s near impossible to parse them properly

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
it would not, because all those f95 links lead to threads and comments that don’t have a standard format so it’s near impossible to parse them properly
Ah OK. Would it be possible to just show there is extra content (compressed/cheat etc..) in the original thread without adding url because of parsing issue?

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Maybe I just missed it, but is it possible to filter games where you added a note to the top of the list?

I know you can use labels, but before they where implemented, I used notes to keep track of what mods, patches, Mac/Win I played on.
Currently standing on 862 entries so many of them was before labels.

If it's not possible, I'll cope anyways. Thanks for the massive effort you've put into this amazing tool.

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Maybe I just missed it, but is it possible to filter games where you added a note to the top of the list?

I know you can use labels, but before they where implemented, I used notes to keep track of what mods, patches, Mac/Win I played on.
Currently standing on 862 entries so many of them was before labels.

If it's not possible, I'll cope anyways. Thanks for the massive effort you've put into this amazing tool.
Enable the notes column in list mode, click the notes column header to sort by that column. Check FAQ on how to customize interface for more info :D

Reactions: WakamoSato

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I gonna ask something "idiot" but its possible to make something like automatic export your data to something like gdrive if you have a account there. It doesn't need to do an export every day but at least every week?
I fucked up here, had to reset my drive and i backed up everything and guess what? i forgot to backup this T_T
lost almost 400 games...

And another thing, do you plan to allow us to add games from other websites? like dlsite, dmm. because sometimes these games aren't here because of the rule 7 or something like that.

and thanks for the tag system, i was one of these who asked for it months ago!
good luck with your program and happy new year!!!!

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
And another thing, do you plan to allow us to add games from other websites? like dlsite, dmm. because sometimes these games aren't here because of the rule 7 or something like that.
not really, no

I gonna ask something "idiot" but its possible to make something like automatic export your data to something like gdrive if you have a account there. It doesn't need to do an export every day but at least every week?
I fucked up here, had to reset my drive and i backed up everything and guess what? i forgot to backup this T_T
lost almost 400 games...
sad to hear that, but unlikely. you should just setup syncing for %APPDATA%\f95checker\db.sqlite3

Reactions: magrao121

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
And manual additions? even easier, since you don't need to fetch websites databases.
That's my last question, i know the proposition of this tool is to make f95 easier to use and i don't want to bother you anymore
that is planned, yes

Reactions: magrao121

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
found what I think is considered a glitch. if you have 2 filters (in my case: a type filter and a tag filter) you can't right click the column header
1672988715471.png

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes