Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Feature request: Add a divider in the changelog between the version when the game was last played and when something new was added.

in other word. I played v0.1 and v0.2 was uploaded. have a divider between 0.1 and 0.2
Too complicated, both with how each game writes the changelog differently, and with how the text box I’m using works

Reactions: GAB
Jul 22, 2017
When I click the "add" button for "Custom Game" under the manage tab on the right, I get an error.

error.jpg

Clicking OK closes the F95checker. When I reopen it, there is a generic "Custom Game (-3)" present in my list. I already have 2 other Custom Games that I had added previously. Not urgent, but wanted to mention it.

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
When I click the "add" button for "Custom Game" under the manage tab on the right, I get an error.

View attachment 2370831

Clicking OK closes the F95checker. When I reopen it, there is a generic "Custom Game (-3)" present in my list. I already have 2 other Custom Games that I had added previously. Not urgent, but wanted to mention it.
yea so you have the "select exe after add" option enabled, so it tried asking you for an exe after you dded the game. i had a typo in there, that function is in callbacks not utils... fixed it now, will be in next release

Reactions: AllanBlackwater

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
sudo pip3 install -U -r requirements.txt
Ignoring pywin32: markers 'sys_platform == "win32"' don't match your environment
Collecting git+ (from -r requirements.txt (line 2))
Cloning (to revision 227f9c66976d9f5dadf62b9a97e6beaec84831ca) to /tmp/pip-req-build-u1u98a74
Running command git clone -q /tmp/pip-req-build-u1u98a74
Collecting git+ (from -r requirements.txt (line 7))
Cloning (to revision dev/version-2.0) to /tmp/pip-req-build-319zm67x
Running command git clone -q /tmp/pip-req-build-319zm67x
Running command git checkout -b dev/version-2.0 --track origin/dev/version-2.0
Switched to a new branch 'dev/version-2.0'
Branch 'dev/version-2.0' set up to track remote branch 'dev/version-2.0' from 'origin'.
Running command git submodule update --init --recursive -q
Installing build dependencies ... done
Getting requirements to build wheel ... done
Preparing wheel metadata ... done
Collecting PyOpenGL==3.1.6
Using cached PyOpenGL-3.1.6-py3-none-any.whl (2.4 MB)
Collecting glfw
Using cached glfw-2.5.6-py2.py27.py3.py30.py31.py32.py33.py34.py35.py36.py37.py38-none-manylinux2014_x86_64.whl (207 kB)
Collecting PyQt6-WebEngine
Using cached PyQt6_WebEngine-6.4.0.tar.gz (31 kB)
Preparing wheel metadata ... error
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
command: /usr/bin/python3 /tmp/tmp625i02q3 prepare_metadata_for_build_wheel /tmp/tmpofr2d3cp
cwd: /tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine
Complete output (19 lines):
Querying qmake about your Qt installation...
These bindings will be built: QtWebEngineCore, QtWebEngineQuick, QtWebEngineWidgets.
Generating the QtWebEngineCore bindings...
tmp625i02q3: /tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/QtWebEngineCoremod.sip: line 25: column 9: 'QtCore/QtCoremod.sip' could not be found
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/QtWebEngineCoremod.sip: line 26: column 9: 'QtGui/QtGuimod.sip' could not be found
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/QtWebEngineCoremod.sip: line 27: column 9: 'QtNetwork/QtNetworkmod.sip' could not be found
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/QtWebEngineCoremod.sip: line 28: column 9: 'QtWebChannel/QtWebChannelmod.sip' could not be found
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebengineclientcertificateselection.sip: line 23: column 6: 'PyQt_SSL' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebengineclientcertificatestore.sip: line 23: column 6: 'PyQt_SSL' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginecontextmenurequest.sip: line 41: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginecontextmenurequest.sip: line 57: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginefilesystemaccessrequest.sip: line 32: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginepage.sip: line 80: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginepage.sip: line 193: column 6: 'PyQt_WebChannel' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginepage.sip: line 244: column 6: 'PyQt_SSL' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginepage.sip: line 420: column 6: 'PyQt_WebChannel' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebengineprofile.sip: line 173: column 6: 'PyQt_SSL' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginescript.sip: line 37: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebengineurlscheme.sip: line 43: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /usr/bin/python3 /tmp/tmp625i02q3 prepare_metadata_for_build_wheel /tmp/tmpofr2d3cp Check the logs for full command output.

so long and still unrealistic...

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
Ignoring pywin32: markers 'sys_platform == "win32"' don't match your environment
command: /usr/bin/python3 /tmp/tmp625i02q3 prepare_metadata_for_build_wheel /tmp/tmpofr2d3cp
These bindings will be built: QtWebEngineCore, QtWebEngineQuick, QtWebEngineWidgets.
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginecontextmenurequest.sip: line 41: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later

I tried to shorten it and collect a few infos:
You have a unknown linux machine (sudo is a linux command and windows doesn't have paths starting with /tmp/)
The error occurs when pip3 wants to build a QT6 binary (the line starting with cwd)
More specific: The error occurs while building QT6-WebEngine cause something is outdated (the last line i left tells the ABI is too old)
basically the problem is caused by your OS while it tries to build the necessary python binaries (or whatever pip is doing there) needed for your machine while needed parts for that are outdated.

It always helps if people add infos about the used OperatingSystem (we don't shame people for theyr choice in OSses, it just helps to find solutions)
specially for linux it's always good to make updates, they don't disrupt your work (the dev is willing to make it work even with debian, which almost never gets non-critical updates. Anything older than whatever debian stable's repository serves is really outdated by now and shouldn't be used without good reasons)

Reactions: WillyJL

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Collecting git+ (from -r requirements.txt (line 2))
Cloning (to revision 227f9c66976d9f5dadf62b9a97e6beaec84831ca) to /tmp/pip-req-build-u1u98a74
Running command git clone -q /tmp/pip-req-build-u1u98a74
Collecting git+ (from -r requirements.txt (line 7))
Cloning (to revision dev/version-2.0) to /tmp/pip-req-build-319zm67x
Running command git clone -q /tmp/pip-req-build-319zm67x
Running command git checkout -b dev/version-2.0 --track origin/dev/version-2.0
Switched to a new branch 'dev/version-2.0'
Branch 'dev/version-2.0' set up to track remote branch 'dev/version-2.0' from 'origin'.
Running command git submodule update --init --recursive -q
Preparing wheel metadata ... done
Collecting PyOpenGL==3.1.6
Using cached PyOpenGL-3.1.6-py3-none-any.whl (2.4 MB)
Collecting glfw
Using cached glfw-2.5.6-py2.py27.py3.py30.py31.py32.py33.py34.py35.py36.py37.py38-none-manylinux2014_x86_64.whl (207 kB)
tmp625i02q3: /tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/QtWebEngineCoremod.sip: line 25: column 9: 'QtCore/QtCoremod.sip' could not be found
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/QtWebEngineCoremod.sip: line 26: column 9: 'QtGui/QtGuimod.sip' could not be found
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/QtWebEngineCoremod.sip: line 27: column 9: 'QtNetwork/QtNetworkmod.sip' could not be found
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/QtWebEngineCoremod.sip: line 28: column 9: 'QtWebChannel/QtWebChannelmod.sip' could not be found
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebengineclientcertificateselection.sip: line 23: column 6: 'PyQt_SSL' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebengineclientcertificatestore.sip: line 23: column 6: 'PyQt_SSL' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginecontextmenurequest.sip: line 57: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginefilesystemaccessrequest.sip: line 32: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginepage.sip: line 80: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginepage.sip: line 193: column 6: 'PyQt_WebChannel' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginepage.sip: line 244: column 6: 'PyQt_SSL' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginepage.sip: line 420: column 6: 'PyQt_WebChannel' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebengineprofile.sip: line 173: column 6: 'PyQt_SSL' is not a known qualifier
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebenginescript.sip: line 37: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
/tmp/pip-install-umf88k97/PyQt6-WebEngine/sip/QtWebEngineCore/qwebengineurlscheme.sip: line 43: column 5: /BaseType/ is only supported for ABI v13.0 and later
----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /usr/bin/python3 /tmp/tmp625i02q3 prepare_metadata_for_build_wheel /tmp/tmpofr2d3cp Check the logs for full command output.

either your linux is misconfigured / out of date (try to have releases after 2020 PLEASE), your python is misconfigured / out of date (at least 3.10 is REQUIRED), or i have no clue.

my suggestion: dont run from source, use the binary.

Sutokku92

Aug 17, 2020
This tool is so great i was thinking of using it for other stuff outside of f95, but i wonder if it's possible to have separate Checker clients with their own set games? I know i could just use labels to separate but sometimes you just wanna keep things extra-separate if you know what i mean

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
This tool is so great i was thinking of using it for other stuff outside of f95, but i wonder if it's possible to have separate Checker clients with their own set games? I know i could just use labels to separate but sometimes you just wanna keep things extra-separate if you know what i mean
Not currently possible... you could swap out the db each time you open a tool, but that’s kinda overkill

AlfAlf

Sep 3, 2017
Is it possible for you to make it so it opens html games in incognito if you have chosen so in the settings? Currently it will open thread links in incognito but html games it will just open in a normal tab so you have to manually go to the file location if you want to open it in incognito.

An0nim0us

Oct 15, 2016
I've a Windows 11 System. I tried running the checker and I've getting an error constantly.

I tried to search for games. It shows Status: Logging in and then gives me an error. So i added games both via url & via the dosktop extension. Both of them is adding the games, but they remain unchecked. When I hit refresh it again gives me the same error.

Any help appreciated. Screenshot of error included.

1676006852814.png

IMNoob

Nov 19, 2016
Question, if a topic is a collection, can we manage multiple titles under it? Or adding a non F95Zone game?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I discovered when I moved it to tray that those errors about not knowing what ai cg stack.
I had a stack of hundreds of them which I had to click through. used an autoclicker to burn through them all.
I have a temp fix till this gets solved, just remove the games with ai tag, the one shown in the error code
thanks.
honestly I probably should remove it anyways. I only follow the 1 game, and when I added it I was still unaware of what AI CG was.
I thought the dev drew those. and that the fucked up eyes and hands were due to the story horror aspects.
but turns out it was just the lowest level AI art where the user doesn't even bother to fix mistakes.

Reactions: forgetmaster

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
[Feature wish]
A direct interaction between Checker and the F95_BB_Forum would be ideal. Fancy Drag and Drop, of a single Checker_Row as a F95_BB_Forum_Link, or multiple selected Checker_Rows as a list of F95_BB_Forum_Links for inserting when add|edit F95_BB_Threads.

PS: Where to buy|spend|insert some bucks for you guys for the use of Coffee&|Beer&|spicyPizza?

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
[Feature wish]
A direct interaction between Checker and the F95_BB_Forum would be ideal. Fancy Drag and Drop, of a single Checker_Row as a F95_BB_Forum_Link, or multiple selected Checker_Rows as a list of F95_BB_Forum_Links for inserting when add|edit F95_BB_Threads.
I take it you are referring to the Copy Link icon you can add as column? And you want it to copy a link in BB-Code format?
Currently it only copies just the link to clipboard...
WillyJL Just tried what happens if you use that button with the new multi-select option. I had hoped it would then copy all links for the currently selected games.
Maybe an idea? Plus a setting to indicate if you want them copied as just links or formatted with BB-Code?
Likewise if you click the Open Thread button to open all threads of multi-selected games?

PS: Where to buy|spend|insert some bucks for you guys for the use of Coffee&|Beer&|spicyPizza?
The link is in the OP, or go directly to and pick your preferred choice.

On another topic:
WillyJL? I have this game in my list that's actually in the mod section of F95Zone. However, due to it not using the correct (or matching) forum template, F95Checker isn't able to pick up which version should be used. Since there hasn't been an update since I added this game, I don't know if it'll detect a future update. I'm guessing that won't be an issue with how checks are done now, but still would be nice if it could show which version it had/currently has.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes